The lawnmower is use nonstop untill you done cutting what the heck

maisie hirono can have a sailboat to commute to her home state.

Ecologically and propaganda friendly

A Very slow sailboat.

LOL Originally Posted by oeb11
Her and that retard little girl.
germans are being retarded with respect to nuclear. they're closing all of thier nuclear reactors. they're running their power off of coal which they will eventually get off of when solar & wind takes over.

virtual signaling green idiots.
Cleaner than mining coal or drilling for oil. Also, the death toll for nuclear power is minuscule compared to generating other forms of power. Nuclear is scary, much of the fear coming from bad press, but when you step away from the fear zone and look at it objectively, it’s by far our best way forward. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Well, to me clean and green energy means renewable energy like wind, solar and aqua. I don't think of nuclear power plants as clean and green energy.
Cleaner than mining coal or drilling for oil. Also, the death toll for nuclear power is minuscule compared to generating other forms of power. Nuclear is scary, much of the fear coming from bad press, but when you step away from the fear zone and look at it objectively, it’s by far our best way forward. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
... No other way to fuel the Electrical power grid.
The liberal politicians surely know-of this.
They just enjoy taking $$$$ money from the
"green energy" droobs and dunderheads.

And being mouthpieces for them.

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 10-23-2021, 02:00 PM
And filling their liberal corrupt pocketbooks with Droob/dunderhead monies.
Electric chainsaws are garbage, you just can’t pull enough power out of a 120v outlet. Maybe they’re ok for small pruning work, but you’re not going to drop a 75’ high oak with one. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
had one of those when it first came out in the 1990s. lasted a long time. it did a decent job of cutting really thick branches or a small tree. used it to cut a palm bush down to size for disposal. it died some time after that job.
Not sure if I buy that nuclear reactors are environmentally friendly. They don't produce air pollution, but they produce other pollutants, and mining and refining uranium ore is certainly not environmentally friendly. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
I’m sure that all of the materials used to make large batteries, solar panels etc are just laying out in the open ready to be picked up.
The Green Fraud ,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
What is the Green Fraud, RDM?

You posted a punchline without a joke again.