Outstanding ads

Lisa, "Tall Oaks band camp" Sure, many over 21 year olds are heading to band camps...... Looks like an under 18 high schooler to me. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
actually the actress in the photo is Alyson Hannigan who was born in 1974 and that movie was american pie which was filmed in 1999 so she was far from being a minor.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyson_Hannigan

Edit: John John I see we were posting around the same time good catch
Other than the prohibited image of a minor, yes that is a good ad. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Lisa, "Tall Oaks band camp" Sure, many over 21 year olds are heading to band camps...... Looks like an under 18 high schooler to me. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
Actress is the famous Alyson Hannigan of the "American Pie" movies, the first of which was in1999, she was 24 or 25 at that time.

On Topic: I always thought BristolXPistol had some of the more fun and creative ads too. Originally Posted by JohnJohn
actually the actress in the photo is Alyson Hannigan who was born in 1974 and that movie was american pie which was filmed in 1999 so she was far from being a minor.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alyson_Hannigan

Edit: John John I see we were posting around the same time good catch Originally Posted by Jules Jaguar
AAAhhhh.... Tineye.com is such a wonderful thing, LL!

Smooch!

Lea
My ads are always so boring. I liked Tia's!
Great Ad Tia...
Tia for provider of the year!!! she rocks!
I like Autumn Spring's ads, but one of my all time faves was Staff- lets not mention guested handles. Could be any number of reason why a handle is no longer active TnA airlines series.
I love Tia!
She is awesome!
Love her pic on the toliet lol
She has many other great photos as well
I saw an ad once that was so great it said ROOM FOR RENT and talked about house it was a small tight place and that it had leakage problems and got so wet in side but the view was great and yadda yadda. IT WAS A GREAT AD.
ON back page when you use to do colors and more than five hundred damn charcters... my ads were the bomb on here not so much I cant seem to be able to get pictures in my damn ad.....it is 100 percent user error I KNOW..
Wow love it!!!!!!!!
I just love Carrie Hillcrest's ads! She puts thought into them and they're fun and intriguing.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=280060

This shows how she can entice a man without posting any risque' pictures, not even so much as a topless picture

Considering that A. posting ads is something I've despised doing since day one and B. when I do post them, I've typically sucked at it except when I was on the P....well, I'm not one to be judging them, and I can without a doubt say that I absolutely suck at them.

Tail between my legs and head hung in shame......

Blah.

But I love Tia.
She's one of the people I've known on the boards for forever and ever. If she gives you a Yes or No on someone - you can trust it for sure!
I like Autumn Spring's ads, but one of my all time faves was Staff- lets not mention guested handles. Could be any number of reason why a handle is no longer active TnA airlines series. Originally Posted by Crossroads

Um....the tna ads were mine and I am not guested, merey changed name. Old reviews still attached to new name so I'm ok with being mentioned and did not change name for any safety reasons
ON back page when you use to do colors and more than five hundred damn charcters... my ads were the bomb on here not so much I cant seem to be able to get pictures in my damn ad.....it is 100 percent user error I KNOW.. Originally Posted by Majichands
Yes. The 500 character limit has played havoc with my ability to seduce using a ton of words and being verbose in the process. Pitiful!!

And they're more strict with pictures as well. I don't show much but I used to show my backside...now? You just cannot do that. They can be picky with sheer cloth as well. So that is a negative.

I think that Tia really is a wonderful woman and I'm glad that she's a friend. And thanks for the comments on my ads as well!!!

It's a nice day to mess around, isn't it?

Hugs,
Elisabeth
I nominate the creative ads posted by BristolXPistol
The verbiage in Kitten's ads is always worth the read. I once asked her about it. I think I remember her saying that she is an aspiring writer. True or not, her ads always make me wanna climb onboard.