Tats on chest.....really....why??

Tats anywhere.....really....why??
This thing's been beaten to death, and all this thread will succeed in doing is hurting some feelings over a choice that can't be reversed (not without a WHOLE lot of money, anyway, and no small amount of pain).

There are other, more appropriate and much more private places for this discussion.

Yeah, I know -- ME the voice of compassion and reason? Kind of made me say "WTF???", myself. I'll try not to do it again..... Originally Posted by eccienewbie
Totally agree!
I actually saw a guy today that had a tramp stamp. I was like really? But beats him havin his navel pierced like I've seen. I guess I'm old fashioned.
I actually saw a guy today that had a tramp stamp. I was like really? But beats him havin his navel pierced like I've seen. I guess I'm old fashioned. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
I saw a guy with both nipples pierced, shirtless and jogging. The jewelry was so big they looked like towel holders.
I saw a guy with both nipples pierced, shirtless and jogging. The jewelry was so big they looked like towel holders. Originally Posted by Jarvis
That's probably his profile pic on his Grindr account.
Has it been 5 days already and now time for another tat post? I'm a fan - the more tats the better, as long as it's good work.
I actually saw a guy today that had a tramp stamp. I was like really? But beats him havin his navel pierced like I've seen. I guess I'm old fashioned. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Holy shit!

Yeah, I'll bump this thread for that. I've been in a lot of locker rooms in my life, and I've never seen either of those things on a guy. I've seen tats everywhere else, and I've seen nipple piercings and even a Prince Albert or 2, but never those two things. Those are the two most "feminine" body alterations I can think of. Man, how would a guy get up the nerve to walk into the piercing/tat shop and ask for those?

Well, learn something new every day. Wow!

Y'all excuse me, now, I gotta go shave my legs and do my nails....
Puff the Magic Dragon tattoo...
I cant post it in here nor the link but just google it ...
I know...long discussion of tats. But, tats on chest? Getting worse. When will it happen on forehead/facial.... when we see it on Tv Tat shows!? AS seen on TV. I refuse to see any lady with ghetto tats on CHEST. Good grief! Originally Posted by 4pargolf
Welcome to 2014. People don't mind branding themselves, and sometimes that branding is expressed in tattoos. Some people have more expression than others.

Also, don't forget that some women HAVE TO HAVE their areola's tattooed during breast reconstruction due to losing their breasts to cancer. How's that for criticizing a tattoo?

In the end, one may never know what a tattoo may conceal, reveal, or hide, but it should never represent the beauty of person, which is certainly more than skin deep!
  • Dingo
  • 02-20-2014, 10:44 PM
They look great on Jules, with her fair skin and dark hair, it gives her a dark edgy look. But she's a total sweetheart in reality.
They look great on Jules, with her fair skin and dark hair. Originally Posted by Dingo
Yeah, they do.

I believe there are exceptions to every rule, even for guys who don't like a lot of tats. My bet is she would be the poster girl for that exception. Berkleigh would be another (I've had the pleasure -- pretty, pretty, pretty girl), and I'm sure there are many more, so it could be a very large poster.

And, on the flip side, as evidenced by some of the posts in this thread, lots of guys just flat dig the tats. Cool.

I think that about covers the "why's?", so maybe the thread needs to continue in a positive direction (if it won't die -- and I'm certainly not helping it die) now that the OP's inquiry has been answered.
Puff the Magic Dragon tattoo...
I cant post it in here nor the link but just google it ...
Originally Posted by DarthDVader
Yeah, I understand that Oliver Reed --Tommy, Gladiator, Oliver, and lots of other great movies (some of them with more than one word in the title) -- had a similar tat. Dude was a legendary cocksman.
The famous and controversial Russel's Bird Claw Tat -never found a pic-
It was well known that his "party trick" was to show off the "Bird Claw Tat" on his "thespian twig and berries" ...

The Dragon Tat includes a metal stud as the dragon's eyes done by Dave Fleet on a guy named "John" ...
The pictures are shown on Abracadabra site as a proof that it was not a myth ...

Id just say: Interesting Tattoo

One of my favorite Tattooed bodies is VixenD'Vains ... super hot girl ...

Yeah, I understand that Oliver Reed --Tommy, Gladiator, Oliver, and lots of other great movies (some of them with more than one word in the title) -- had a similar tat. Dude was a legendary cocksman. Originally Posted by eccienewbie
You have to have it. It's sexxy on some when its done right. And it's cool to spend time with a tatted up chick. It's the variety.
I've seen some tatted up chicks on here that are SEXXY AS FUCK. If its not your thing, don't see them. But I like the variety.
I LOVE me some tatted up men and women if done properly. Prison/garage tatt's, not so much. I have two gentleman that I will never forget because of their desired location for their's. One was a client, tribal scrolling right in the small of his back, above his hairy ass crack! The second was last summer at the pool. He had dolphins tattooed around his belly button, one bright pink and the other bright blue. Right in the middle of that disaster was a belly ring. Wtf? I wanted to buy him a t-shirt. To each their own :/