What's up with the Astros?

• bbkid
  • 08-05-2010, 07:19 AM
[quote=allofamber;478735]
Wow!!! Nice to know that Amber even pays attention to baseball.

Oh honey...I'm a motorcycle riding, beer drinking, steak eating, sport watching kind of chick.....LOL.....Now I'm waiting for the Eagles to do something this football season....(crossing all my fingers) Originally Posted by bbkid
Dayum, after looking at your pics again and again, and now reading this post, me thincks me's in love.
Okay, so did anyone watch the Memorial Day game? A friend gave me some awesome tickets so I went and it was one of those games that was like a never ending blooper.
[quote=allofamber;478735]
Now I'm waiting for the Eagles to do something this football season....(crossing all my fingers) Originally Posted by bbkid
I saw them in concert the last three times they were here. Joe Walsh still puts on a good show. I don't know if they are touring during football season or not.
[quote=bbkid;479415]

Dayum, after looking at your pics again and again, and now reading this post, me thincks me's in love. Originally Posted by allofamber
Awww....so sweet....but dont dare go against my Eagles or the love affair is over....

[quote=boardman;479549]

I saw them in concert the last three times they were hear. Joe Walsh still puts on a good show. I don't know if they are touring during football season or not. Originally Posted by allofamber
Eagles....... shmegles!!!!! It's AC/DC baby all day long.....oh yea and a little Hendricks late at ngt.....
[quote=bbkid;479415]

Dayum, after looking at your pics again and again, and now reading this post, me thincks me's in love. Originally Posted by allofamber
BUT..don't EVER let her have access to a rubber toy of a rat...
[quote=ratboy jam;479787]

BUT..don't EVER let her have access to a rubber toy of a rat... Originally Posted by bbkid

It wasn't my fault...you guys left the dam rat unattended at the party...I had to snatch it....it was like he/she was calling my name...."Amber come get me...no one is looking"....so I grabbed the rat and ran!!!!! Out of Gold Cup like the po-po was chasing me.....

Now what happen to "ratina" I will take full blame for....the ransom pictures......then the sex change......the lashes...the sexy outfit....the lipstick...the earrings.......yea I did it I'll own up to it....but what my chihuahua did to her is not my fault he wanted her bad and he took her.....(and he did her bareback....so far he is still negative THANK GOD)

Don't act like you didn't get her back...I brought her to the Dungeon and strapped her up....BTW is she still there? what happen to our love child Rat? did you abandon her???? I WANT HER BACK!!!!! and so does my chihuahua he needs something to hump.....

Get at me for the exchange.....
Wow! That just about summed up the last 8 months of hooktard drama in three paragraphs!
Wow! That just about summed up the last 8 months of hooktard drama in three paragraphs! Originally Posted by boardman

Right hand to God..everything I just said happend...Rat..vouch for me...I'm currently looking for the pics..I will be uploading soon..including My chihuahua having his way with "Ratina".....
After the abduction at Gold Cup I took Rat's son and I was even nice to him...I even danced with him

Then it all went down hill........

...yea that's my pup getting it bareback...shortly after these pics were taken...Rat's Son become the infamous "RATINA" Thank you Thank you.....no need for applause....
  • bbkid
  • 08-06-2010, 07:46 AM
[quote=allofamber;479723]

Awww....so sweet....but dont dare go against my Eagles or the love affair is over.... Originally Posted by bbkid
LOL. Baby, somehow I don't think it's a good idea to "go against" anything you have interest in.
Sadly..everything Amber said is true...kidnapped my beloved friend and she (and her "baby") had her way with me.
BTW..it was left TIED up at the OLD Cave...wonder what happened when they moved and the new renters came in????

Sorry we got off the original topic
Not to WK but to have a session with Amber WILL be unforgetable!!

Go young Astros!!!
The Lastros will continue to disappoint forever.

Hell, I went to the opening game of the NY Mets at Shae Stadium and followed them for years (But still a Diehard Yankees fan) - and was not surprised in 1969.

BUT the Lastros shocked me in their ONE (1) good season.....It will take 20 years for them to repeat that kind of performance.

Hell, The Texans have a better shot at getting to the SuperBowl than the Lastros have of making the WS again.
Right hand to God..everything I just said happend...Rat..vouch for me...I'm currently looking for the pics..I will be uploading soon..including My chihuahua having his way with "Ratina"..... Originally Posted by allofamber

She is telling it like it is/was. Every bit of it. I should know. The rubber rat was a "gift" from my then secretary (don't ask), and I regifted it to rbj. The rest is history - exactly how Amber and flea bitten varmint stated.

DAMN, Amber! That brought back a lot of memories. We had some good times back then.

DAMN, Amber! That brought back a lot of memories. We had some good times back then. Originally Posted by TexasGator
WHO ARE YOU TELLING!!!! I started laughing so hard when I found the pictures...that ngt was so much fun..I was so drunk I stole a RBJ's son...

The old gang needs to get together at Gold Cup again....I need sum lapdances in the back room (wink wink)
WHO ARE YOU TELLING!!!! I started laughing so hard when I found the pictures...that ngt was so much fun..I was so drunk I stole a RBJ's son...

The old gang needs to get together at Gold Cup again....I need sum lapdances in the back room (wink wink) Originally Posted by allofamber
Thinking the same and actually talked to someone with similar desire fairly recently. Even went by the old stomping ground last week to check out "our room." Place has changed a lot and it was dead (Sunday night), and some familiar faces - including the manager who was in love/lust with you - are gone. But I still have a contact for the hookup.

And to think it all started with the Amber Brooks' signing party. Some green-eyed blonde absconded with my autographed mag, and I haven't seen it since.

You may be on to something there. Think the old gang may need to reconvene and remind them of the way things used to be.