Boob Job Advice

No, don't do it! Haven't seen you in RL but the pics of are perfect. Don't change a thing!
  • JB91
  • 05-30-2016, 08:36 PM
As long as their perky...why f with them? Now if they were on the floor or something, then go for the job.

Boobs are like smiles. As long as their smiling, the size is not important.

Fuck that is cheesy.
I've just recently went to my consultation. I got alot of great advice and things. Im still going to go ahead and get them done.
  • BLM69
  • 05-30-2016, 10:16 PM
My boobs are very small the only thing I really have going with them are that they are perky. Originally Posted by KaitlynDior
Do it! You have a great body and ass, the right boob job would take you over the top.
Please don't do it. You are smoking hot as you are
  • Go4it
  • 05-31-2016, 02:17 AM
If it makes you feel better about youself then GO4IT. But your boobs are simply magnificent and I would hate to see you change them.

My mother told me more than a mouthful was excess anyway.
I think your body is perfect.
KD
You have some perfect, perky boobies that are the envy of other ladies...
They are delight to your clients and they are a part of a pretty YOU
Leave them as they are,
It's time you and I get acquainted
MarineButch
Don't do it... Natural boobs are awesome!!!
Listen to everyone and don't do it. Your breasts are perfect for your body. You are beautiful as you are.
I don't like fake boobs especially on skinny women! They always get them to big and its looks like 2 hard round circles on their chest.

Stay natural and sexy.
KD....don't change a thing. Your boobs are a perfect little treat to go with that perfect as of yours!!

#HurleyCovetsUrAss!!
Don't do it , they are very nice as is , risk isn't worth the benefit . ( more then a mouthful is a waste )
I'd wait. When I was your age I was a small B. Now, at 26, my boobs are huge...a DDD/E.

In all honesty do what you feel is best for you. Either way you will do fine.
Lots of advice given before permanent information... More tit pics from different angles are needed to make the important decisions here.
Strictly from a hobbyist standpoint, I refuse to see ladies with mm's.
It's just creepy.
Be proud of your body!