Julian Castro is in the running!!! Yes!

• WTF
  • 01-14-2019, 08:23 AM

That's going to go over real good with Voters. Originally Posted by Jackie S
It will go over well with all the illegal immigrants!

Who cares wtf his momma says....she is not the one running.
It will go over well with all the illegal immigrants!

Who cares wtf his momma says....she is not the one running.
Originally Posted by WTF
Just like no one cared what Romney's grandfather had painted on a rock at his hunting camp! Can't have it both ways. Castro's mother will deservedly cost Castro points. He's a nut that didn't fall far from the tree.
Just like no one cared what Romney's grandfather had painted on a rock at his hunting camp! Can't have it both ways. Castro's mother will deservedly cost Castro points. He's a nut that didn't fall far from the tree. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
castro tried to create an image of a hardship laden childhood for himself in his speech

he talked about having to ride the bus to school, I guess that was his hardship memory

he even rode "bus 68" to the speech, as some symbol of his down-trodden youth

perhaps that's the best he can do to summon up an archetypal happening of his past say similar to the civil rights iconic crossing of the Birmingham bridge

bus route 68 I guess was the bus route number of his childhood

"yes joaquin and I had to ride a bus and all this racist country ever gave us due to our skin color was a free ride to Stanford"
castro tried to create an image of a hardship laden childhood for himself in his speech

he talked about having to ride the bus to school, I guess that was his hardship memory

he even rode "bus 68" to the speech, as some symbol of his down-trodden youth

perhaps that's the best he can do to summon up an archetypal happening of his past say similar to the civil rights iconic crossing of the Birmingham bridge

bus route 68 I guess was the bus route number of his childhood

"yes joaquin and I had to ride a bus and all this racist country ever gave us due to our skin color was a free ride to Stanford" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
That fucker went to Stanford?
That fucker went to Stanford? Originally Posted by friendly fred
yeah both he and his brother, then both went to Harvard for the law degree would be pols desire
Stanford and Harvard ..... and yet "Fidel" wasn't smart enough to distance himself from the Obama administration and he didn't "just say no" when offered the job to be Secretary of HUD ..... that tells me all I need to know about him right there .....
  • R.M.
  • 01-15-2019, 04:52 AM
You know Beto shit his panties when he heard that Castro is in it now.
This dude started his career at twenty six. I think he is one of the youngest people in politics now. Plus he is Hispanic by birth. Bye Bye Beto.
Things must be getting really bad in Trump land LMAO!!!!!!

I bet he could build a better wall than Trump
You know Beto shit his panties when he heard that Castro is in it now.
This dude started his career at twenty six. I think he is one of the youngest people in politics now. Plus he is Hispanic by birth. Bye Bye Beto. Originally Posted by R.M.
Sorry. Castro has absolutely little name recognition nationwide.

This article has Beto ranked 3rd behind Biden and Sanders. Castro isn't even in the top 20 potential candidates. But the article also states that it is too far out to make any type of prediction on who will be the Democratic candidate.

https://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/...202/index.html
Oh please God - let Bernie run. Run Bernie run!

Btw - R.M. I love your avitar pic!
  • WTF
  • 01-15-2019, 01:49 PM

Btw - R.M. I love your avitar pic! Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
Bernie ain't running. Too fucking old. Same problem Trump has. That comb over of his is a one term proposition.

Castro won't make it to the big boys debate stage.

Early polls show him beating Trump.
  • R.M.
  • 01-15-2019, 06:43 PM
Sorry. Castro has absolutely little name recognition nationwide.

This article has Beto ranked 3rd behind Biden and Sanders. Castro isn't even in the top 20 potential candidates. But the article also states that it is too far out to make any type of prediction on who will be the Democratic candidate.

https://www.kiplinger.com/slideshow/...202/index.html Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Castro is only twenty six. He has a long road ahead of him. I would not discount his youth.

Thanks hot stuff. Happy New Year to ya.
uh oh

skeleton in the closet

julian, when mayor of san Antonio, offered $600,000 to donald trump

in an effort to lure him to bring a beauty pageant to town

that's a three-for

1. tax money giveaway
2. donald trump no less
3. misogyny and skimpy bathing suits - worse than binders of women, much worse
  • WTF
  • 01-16-2019, 07:14 AM
Just like no one cared what Romney's grandfather had painted on a rock at his hunting camp! Can't have it both ways. Castro's mother will deservedly cost Castro points. He's a nut that didn't fall far from the tree. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Nobody from either party think Castro has a Chinamans chance in hell.

Only in this forum does one drudge up shot like this.

Nobody based a vote on Romney's grandfather, in fact this is the first I've heard of it.

Do you advocate our soldiers killing women and children if the enemy does such acts? That is basically your defense for defending slime balls in the political arena.