• WTF
  • 10-25-2021, 05:43 PM
How many shares did you buy bambino!

Originally Posted by WTF
More than you did.

Originally Posted by WTF
I admit I bought a bit today for fun. I had a buy price at $85 and a sell price at $115. Why shouldn't I profit from these trump idiots buying this shit stock? I didn't put in much but I made a little over $700 in about 5 hours just fucking around with the little I put in it... like I said before, this stock is a day trader's dream and I don't even believe in day trading but if people are dumb enough to give it, I'm smart enough to take it. LOL

LM is in full blown Trump hate mode
. As TWK pointed out - these investments can be risky
invest or not - Your Choice. Originally Posted by oeb11
Thanks for the sage advice, oeb. I thought all investments were profitable. I want my money back for that graduate finance degree when all I had to do was read your insightful post about how the market can be volatile. haha
I admit I bought a bit today for fun. Had a buy price at $85 and a sell price at $115. Why shouldn't I profit from these trump idiots buying this shit stock? I didn't put in much but I made a little over $700 in about 5 hours just fucking around with the little I put in it... like I said before, this stock is a day trader's dream and I don't even believe in day trading. LOL

Thanks for the sage advice, oeb. I thought all investments were profitable. I want my money back for that graduate finance degree when all I had to do was read your insightful post about how the market can be volatile. haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
You called people “idiots” who bought the stock but you went out and bought some!!!!!
Rumble is making their “biggest announcement in Rumble’s history” tomorrow.

What do you think it will be?
... Ya know, I'm surely fascinated by the American voters
- who constantly show us their disdain and blind hatred
for Trump - while also mentioning that they don't fancy
Biden either... But WE can tell that they were OVERJOYED
that Biden won the election... Onley to NOW throw their
Biden support out the window... And actually run away
from their barrack for him.

We Australians call that "being two-faced"...

We can tell who the Biden supporters REALLY are here.
No need to try and hide it.

### Salty
  • oeb11
  • 10-25-2021, 07:13 PM
I admit I bought a bit today for fun. I had a buy price at $85 and a sell price at $115. Why shouldn't I profit from these trump idiots buying this shit stock? I didn't put in much but I made a little over $700 in about 5 hours just fucking around with the little I put in it... like I said before, this stock is a day trader's dream and I don't even believe in day trading but if people are dumb enough to give it, I'm smart enough to take it. LOL

Thanks for the sage advice, oeb. I thought all investments were profitable. I want my money back for that graduate finance degree when all I had to do was read your insightful post about how the market can be volatile. haha Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

sounds like an Ivy Leaguer - contemptuous of anyone not of teh 'breed"!
oeb, one of my best friends doesn't even have his GED. Another close friend of mine has done felony time in prison. He dropped out of high school in 10th grade but got his GED in prison. You shouldn't stereotype people you don't know a fucking thing about just because he went to school with a bunch of high IQ liberals he mostly didn't even like... I don't care about anyone's education. I only care about mine. As long as people are cool, they are fine by me. I don't even like hanging out with most of those pompous Ivy League shit heads even for work get togethers. I went to those schools for the money and that's it.
Usually these types of meme stocks never truly crash, at least not anytime soon. Just take a look at Gamestop right now. It's still going up.
oeb, one of my best friends doesn't even have his GED. Another close friend of mine has done felony time in prison. He dropped out of high school in 10th grade but got his GED in prison. You shouldn't stereotype people you don't know a fucking thing about just because he went to school with a bunch of high IQ liberals he mostly didn't even like... I don't care about anyone's education. I only care about mine. As long as people are cool, they are fine by me. I don't even like hanging out with most of those pompous Ivy League shit heads even for work get togethers. I went to those schools for the money and that's it. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

... Hmmmm... Just like OBama. Good for you!

### Salty
... Ya know, I'm surely fascinated by the American voters
- who constantly show us their disdain and blind hatred
for Trump - while also mentioning that they don't fancy
Biden either... But WE can tell that they were OVERJOYED
that Biden won the election... Onley to NOW throw their
Biden support out the window... And actually run away
from their barrack for him.

We Australians call that "being two-faced"...

We can tell who the Biden supporters REALLY are here.
No need to try and hide it.

### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again

Nah, not really. Maybe it's the lesser of two evils. Hell, I think Christine the car should've been on the ballot, would have got my vote. I would have said Cujo, but had a near miss with one of those my buddy had when I showed up at his house about the time the movie came out, damn chain didn't even slow him down. Lucky for me the tractor I crawled on top of was higher than that big ass dog could jump.
Nah, not really. Maybe it's the lesser of two evils. Hell, I think Christine the car should've been on the ballot, would have got my vote. I would have said Cujo, but had a near miss with one of those my buddy had when I showed up at his house about the time the movie came out, damn chain didn't even slow him down. Lucky for me the tractor I crawled on top of was higher than that big ass dog could jump. Originally Posted by 69in2it69

if you say so
if you say so Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid

I do. See the music reference, I think some are already hearing it playing for them.
I think Trumpsters simply don't understand how many people could not stand Trump any longer. I bet if a person's name was IAmNotTrump on the ballot, that person would have won the election. Instead, his name was just Joe Biden.
I think Trumpsters simply don't understand how many people could not stand Trump any longer. I bet if a person's name was IAmNotTrump on the ballot, that person would have won the election. His name was just Joe Biden. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain

how many can't stand Biden now?