This is unbelievable. Micheal Browns Parents testify before UN.

• WTF
  • 11-12-2014, 08:07 AM

The LAWYER's was answering the whore's question. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Another way to say that is "The WHORE was answering the where's question"
Brown's parents traveled to Switzerland and testified before some UN commission on torture. I wonder how the Democrats funneled money to them to do that? They read from prepared remarks behind closed doors. I wonder who prepared them? I wonder how the committee members kept from snickering to themselves...

In other words, this is manufactured outrage by the Democratic plantation who are endangering life and property in Missouri solely for political injustice. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Nailed it. This is bizarre. No one cares about the people, but only about their agenda.
I agree that it is very bizarre. Very.
  • WTF
  • 11-12-2014, 09:13 AM
Nailed it. This is bizarre. No one cares about the people, but only about their agenda. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
That is wtf politics is. You just now figuring that out?
That is wtf politics is. You just now figuring that out? Originally Posted by WTF
That is what RACIAL politics is.
That is what RACIAL politics is. Originally Posted by Jackie S
This is what DEMOCRAT RACIAL politics is. The reality is the Republicans aren't involved.

So Obama sends Al Sharpton to Ferguson to rabble rouse. The national media shows up to film violent protests and looting. Then Obama sends Holder down to basically confirm what the locals have been saying. Then Obama goes to the UN to throw America under the bus. Then Obama and Dems get crushed in the mid terms. Then Obama throws America under the bus again by sending the Brown family to speak in front of a UN torture committee.

And supposedly the cop will be no billed. But Holder will make an announcement that the AG office will investigate filing civil right violation charges before he leaves office. Amiright, Old-T?

Fucking brilliant. Dare I say "WTF the Moronic Buffoon" brilliant?

All the stink stain is on the Democrats. Thanks Obama, thanks Crump, thanks Sharpton. Great end game. Way to play Democrat Racial Politics!
A lot will depend on what this new Attorney General will do. She can be a poverty pimping, race baiting bitch, or she can stand up for the Laws of our Nation and do what's right.

What are the odds of her "doing what's right"?
Pfft. She is a lawyer. What do you think?

If she does do the right thing it won't be for the right reasons. It'll be bc someone who wanted it done that way had enough money and enough stroke to turn the wheel.
Pfft. She is a lawyer. What do you think? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
You mean you haven't fucked her yet?

I got the impression you had fucked all the lawyers, since you know them all.
Where did I ever say "all lawyers"?
seems his momma is being investigated for felony robbery and assault

heard some people were attacked and robbed by her and some associates for selling michael brown t shirts etc

maybe she thinks she is the only one with the right to make money off the image..sort of like the estates of dead celebrities...Elvis, Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe etc

reminds me of a kid I grew up with in an orphanage.

he had been abandoned as a toddler...never knew any relatives... he was killed in viet nam right out of high school

the marines did a nationwide search for a parent....

they found an alcoholic "father" washing dishes in an east texas truck stop in between taking swigs of ripple

I was standing there when the "father" told anyone who would listen, "if theres any money in this, i want it"
Where did I ever say "all lawyers"? Originally Posted by thathottnurse
when one as intellectually superior as you fails to qualify a descriptive category like "attorney" with such words as most, etc., it implies "all" of the category. And since you know ALL LAWYERS and you only get in bed with them to engage in sexual activity of sorts, it is 2+2=4 ... you have slept with them ALL.

One as intellectually superior as you should be able to figure that out in a second.
Really LLIdiot?
seems his momma is being investigated for felony robbery and assault

heard some people were attacked and robbed by her and some associates for selling michael brown t shirts etc

maybe she thinks she is the only one with the right to make money off the image..sort of like the estates of dead celebrities...Elvis, Sinatra, Marilyn Monroe etc

reminds me of a kid I grew up with in an orphanage.

he had been abandoned as a toddler...never knew any relatives... he was killed in viet nam right out of high school

the marines did a nationwide search for a parent....

they found an alcoholic "father" washing dishes in an east texas truck stop in between taking swigs of ripple

I was standing there when the "father" told anyone who would listen, "if theres any money in this, i want it" Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
God Damn that's sad...
when one as intellectually superior as you fails to qualify a descriptive category like "attorney" with such words as most, etc., it implies "all" of the category. And since you know ALL LAWYERS and you only get in bed with them to engage in sexual activity of sorts, it is 2+2=4 ... you have slept with them ALL.

One as intellectually superior as you should be able to figure that out in a second. Originally Posted by LexusLover
"Attorney" is a noun, not a descriptive category. Thanks for thinking I'm intellectually superior. I took that damn 30min Mensa quiz and it said I'm just average. Feel free to take it up with their testing department.