Relaxation

get some salt/sugar scrub and have fun massaging in the tub!
Ohhh, good idea, Mona! (Why do I now have the Spiderman theme running through my head?) We could do some type of "Peter Parker/Gwen Stacy" fantasy roleplay thing...! Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
That would be Awesome !!! Will you bring the costumes ? I can have a active imagination for Role Playing . You should start writing the script now !!!
Definitely sounds like fun darling I love the soapy wet fun

I think showers and baths are amazing its relaxing and the warm water can make your senses more alert Originally Posted by sweet.countrygirl
that sounds wonderful!!
hope we can get all splish-splashy soon!! [pls ck your pm's and email]
you bring the soaps, i'll bring the candles and music.
once I thought that would be fun and tried it. The soap got into all the places soap shouldn't get into. Ruined the whole evening.
mmm yes lets do it though i will let you in on a secret i make my own music

that sounds wonderful!!
hope we can get all splish-splashy soon!! [pls ck your pm's and email]
you bring the soaps, i'll bring the candles and music. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I love the shower and hot tub. Need extra towels when in hotel flood the floor splish splash lol. And love role play also
Attachment 201943 Originally Posted by sweet.countrygirl
The problem is when you are NOT done in the shower and you run out of hot water. Kind of a mood killer! It doesn't happen in hotels so much, but I guess I need a bigger water heater in my house...
I can see a room with a hot tub in my future...
mmm yes lets do it though i will let you in on a secret i make my own music Originally Posted by sweet.countrygirl
Under water butt trumpet?
No my dear lol more in the sounds of pleasurable moans

Under water butt trumpet? Originally Posted by royamcr
Oh country girl u are smoking hot and witty. Can't wait to see you some day.
The problem is when you are NOT done in the shower and you run out of hot water. Kind of a mood killer! It doesn't happen in hotels so much, but I guess I need a bigger water heater in my house... Originally Posted by KCQuestor

That's why phase 1 of the dream shower upgrade should include a tankless on-demand water heater.
Thank you darling I cant wait
xoxo
Oh country girl u are smoking hot and witty. Can't wait to see you some day. Originally Posted by Misawahawk