Thank You Notes

I send a thank you text afterwards, I feel its the right thing to do. After all they are still ladies and need to be treated with respect.
I grow a garden and have been known to bring the lovely ladies fresh veggies during the summer.
I put the donation in a thank you card. Costs about 50 cents, and is much classier than a plain envelope, or loose cash. After the session I will send a thank you text if I had an exceptional time.
I usually send a text "saying had a great time", I usually say that before I leave as well. But, the text is sent to let them know I will see them again.
I always text a thank you for good service to all service providers... to the barber, auto mechanic, staff at Subway (couldn't resist), etc.
I asked the question and started a poll to quantify the response because sometimes it is wise to question the conventional wisdom.

Conventional wisdom to me says that a "Thank You" text message is the gentlemanly thing to do and I do that when the session goes well, but sometimes ladies can give you subtle little messages that make you wonder.

Some ladies can be bitchy at times and I suspect that a few of them don't want to be bothered after the session, but then it's not politically correct to admit such sentiments publicly, is it?
i usually send a thank you text or a PM on the board