New thread by FieryJade saying ASPD is closing

I think they said all the bank accts and money have been frozen so whatever they have you wont get back but stop any automatic payments that are coming up
I had a gut feeling it was going to happen. I even spoke of it yesterday & this morning to a few folks.

This is for ALL the ladies. If your reviews are mainly posted on aspd. NOW would be a good time to copy & paste them into a PDF format (not linked). And then have that pdf format readily available on your site for the guys to be able to view your aspd reviews. (again, NON-linked).
As well as the guys post reviews on various other sites.

Once aspd closes, your reviews go with them. If you have no reviews for your gents to read about you. The new guys will be on the fence in choosing to see you.

It's sad that the board came to the end that it has. The hobby goes on and we will continue to enjoy ourselves.
Tell the aspd members to line up at the door and we will let them in as soon as possible.
I am glad to be here from ASPD...now I need to get BCD.
if you have recent reviews on aspd, copy and paste them here.
This site seems pretty cool
I can't imagine that they can stuff the shit back in the goose. They've engendered quite a bit of ill will over the years, and have done little to improve that over the past few days. So I don't see how a new site, especially with a different URL, will do much good.
I've loved having this site to ourselves for some time. We've managed to avoid a lot of the drama, etc that had consumed ASPD. That being said, I'm glad that Becky and Co have this website. It's been a great new home for all of us. I hope this site continues to thrive, but I have a feeling the influx of people will lead to the drama, etc that was present on ASPD. Take the good with the bad, I guess.

In many ways, ECCIE is superior to ASPD. The provider showcases are by far a huge bonus. I will miss ASPD as it was my first venture into the hobby world back in 2001. However, we all move on to bigger and better things. Viva la ECCIE!
I say welcome to our new brotha's and sista's that are and will be arriving.
I read that outing post here yesterday. It disclosed all of the family's real world info. It was truly malicious, despicable, and mean spirited. I hope I never have such an enemy.

Props to the person that took down the post and eliminated the poster's account.

Kinda put into perspective the edgy tone the family has had.
Take a look at TODAYS Registrations, they are pouring in.
With the announcement that ASPD has to shut down to the circumstances posted by FieryJade, I think this is a moot point now.

This site will soon be overflowing and if any of the paying BCD guys feel the urge to pay for the Comments, you might want to contribute asap to help with the bandwidth jump as the year ends and into 2010. I'd hate to see this site fall over if funds grow short like happened in the early days of ASPD.
Is the site down right now? I just had a session with one of our lovely ladies and told her that I'd bet that by the time I got home (damn no internet hobby phone ) I wouldn't be surprised if I was banned. Sure enough, when I got home I had a message from ASPD but can't access anything on the site.

Old agendas are being played out while there is still time. Such childish ways...tsk tsk
This one is a request to the experienced hobbyists/providers - e.g., ck1942, cpi3000, logan, sphunter, taylor (not sure which ones of you are on ECCIE and will read this). You have some excellent threads on hygiene, etiquettes, abbreviations, review writing, club hopping, DATY do's and don'ts, etc., very useful and informative for newbies and infrequent hobbyists/posters like myself. Is it possible to grab them from ASPD and put somewhere on ECCIE. Hopefully there will not be an issue on copyright violations or other legal stuff.
That's an absolutely great idea AgoodMess. Apatz' Pet Peeves...just so many oldies but goodies. It would be great to not lose all of those.

Unfortunately for me, I can't access the site and don't know if it's now gone or if I got banned as a last minute slap *see my last post*