Bill Whittle: The Obama admin isn’t incompetent, they seek to DESTROY this country and they are succeeding

I stopped (in the 1st grade) and you (the Village Idiot) continue with your childish drama to get attention....

I stopped (after my 3rd attempt at the 1st grade) and you (the Village Idiot) continue with your childish drama to get attention.... Originally Posted by Whirlaway
That's rich, I am the one resorting to "childish drama," yet is is you who regularly resorts to "childish" cartoon characters.

As for me trying to be the one "to get attention." I checked and it appears that I have been a registered poster longer. Yet I have over a thousand less posts! Now tell me, who's the one trying desperately to get attention?

There you have it once again folks. Whirly continues "Trending" in the wrong direction! Not once but twice!

In any event, I fixed your previous post fer ya! (No charge)
The Village Idiot constantly re-posts nonsense; then whines about being pictographed !

You are now a whining Village Idiot.....stop hitting yourself in the face and maybe the pain will go away !

Here is what Village Idiots like BigTex do to get attention:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=624416
Here is what Village Idiots like BigTex do to get attention:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=624416 Originally Posted by Whirlaway
So Whirly couldn't win the posting argument so he decided to jump ship and focus on threads started instead!

Whirly, you should probably do a little research prior to posting your bullshit. If you were to do so, you probably would not make a fool out of yourself nearly as often as you do.

Had you done a little research, you would have quickly found that I have only started 76 threads during my time on Eccie. You might ask, how many has Whirly started? A mere 8 times as many threads, 608! Quite a few of the 608 were Whirly's infamous "Trending" threads!

Now tell us once again! Who is it that is trying desperately to get attention?
It is no wonder you have the Village Idiot moniker......you can't even make an intelligent argument.

The best most imbeciles can do is follow someone around and beg for attention !

You are that Village Idiot in the Town Square following the town folk around....I haven't bothered to count; but how many of your 4,950 posts are "whirly" posts ? And your right; I started more threads, and you post in my threads more than most....making you my bitch.

BigTex My Village Idiot bitch. BTW, your post count is about the same as mine, but most of yours are dumb ass "whirly" trending - the kind of thing a Village Idiot posts time and time again.

Talk about a loser.

Pictograph of BigTex the Village Idiiot !
I haven't bothered to count; but how many of your 4,950 posts are "whirly" posts ? Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Actually, Whirly might have accidentally stumbled onto a compelling argument. He is correct! Over the past 6 months (or so) an ever growing number of my posts have pointed out how Whirly is consistently "Trending" wrong!

Congratulations Whirly, even a blind and dumb hog will occasionally find an acorn!
You prove the point that Village Idiots aren't capable of doing much other than standing in The town square, following the town folks around and screaming crazy stuff over and over and over.........

BIGTEXT, OUR VILLAGE IDIOT..............
Thanks Whirly, I will graciously accept your concession speech!