Democrats Show Fondness For the Old Soviet Union

It's really not that shocking to see an overreaction, once again, to what is essentially a non story. Originally Posted by JCM800
Well, what you wish was a non-story, anyway.......

1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you and your ilk have lyingly tried to deny Odumbo's commie aspirations only to have your lying efforts nullified by Odumbo's front man being caught conspicuously sporting Soviet era propaganda.

The joke is on you, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, you voted for these clowns.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Does the article in the OP have anything to do with Soviet propaganda or Soviet beliefs?

And IB ...the joke will always be you.

Don't kid yourself.
Does the article in the OP have anything to do with Soviet propaganda or Soviet beliefs?

And IB ...the joke will always be you.

Don't kid yourself. Originally Posted by JCM800
... says 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, the lib-retarded moron, that finds 'sentimentalism' in Soviet era propaganda posters.
... says 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, the lib-retarded moron, that finds 'sentimentalism' in Soviet era propaganda posters. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
IB, does the article in the OP have anything to do with Soviet propaganda or Soviet beliefs?
Well, what you wish was a non-story, anyway....... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
What actually is a non-story.
IB, does the article in the OP have anything to do with Soviet propaganda or Soviet beliefs? Originally Posted by JCM800
Are you so ignorant, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, that you cannot use the hyperlink to the Business Insider story about Odumbo's front man hanging Soviet era propaganda posters in his kitchen?
  • CJ7
  • 04-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Well, what you wish was a non-story, anyway....... Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

you fuckers are funny as hell ... last week you were defending Republicans for sucking Russian dick, this week you're bitching because Democrats do
Are you so ignorant, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout, that you cannot use the hyperlink to the Business Insider story about Odumbo's front man hanging Soviet era propaganda posters in his kitchen? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB, the OP refers to post #1 ....also in post #1, there is a hyperlink ....in that hyperlink there is an article ...now back to the question...

IB, the OP refers to post #1 ....also in post #1, there is a hyperlink ....in that hyperlink there is an article ...now back to the question...

Does the article in the OP have anything to do with Soviet propaganda or Soviet beliefs? Originally Posted by JCM800
... but your ignorant lib-retarded ass missed this link which was also in the OP, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

http://theweek.com/article/index/259...iet-propaganda

"[K]een observers may notice the kitchen decor in the photo: Soviet propaganda posters."
fucking hilarious...
... but your ignorant lib-retarded ass missed this link which was also in the OP, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, I already responded to that ...and pulled a quote from your link.

Carney and Shipman have a lot of history with Russia. They met in Moscow in the 1990s while he was writing for Time and she worked for CNN
So back to this...

• CJ7
  • 04-12-2014, 11:15 AM
the photo has big red letters and arrows on it because it wasn't photoshopped

LMTAO
the photo has big red letters and arrows on it because it wasn't photoshopped

LMTAO Originally Posted by CJ7
You're the ignoramus that claimed that it was the Soviet era propaganda posters that WERE Photoshopped into the scene, CBJ7.

Yeah, I already responded to that ...and pulled a quote from your link.

So back to this...

Does the article in the OP have anything to do with Soviet propaganda or Soviet beliefs? Originally Posted by JCM800
The OP's post is all about "Odumbo's press secretary decorates home with Soviet propaganda", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

If you have any stupid doubts about the OP's intent, ask him, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
The OP's post is all about "Odumbo's press secretary decorates home with Soviet propaganda", 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.

If you have any stupid doubts about the OP's intent, ask him, 1-800-JCM-DATO: the lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM's soiled breechclout.
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, I wasn't asking you about the OP's opinion ...just about the article in the OP.

So.... Does the article in the OP have anything to do with Soviet propaganda or Soviet beliefs?
  • CJ7
  • 04-12-2014, 11:27 AM
ok, fine ... the photo wasn't photoshopped ... the original picture has big red letters and arrows on it !!