how to slap down an uppity spic Trump Style

You're a worthless piece of shit, WaKKKo. no need to frame any debate in those terms, unless you just want to shit all over everything and everybody in a desperate attempt to salve your self loathing.

this might have been an interesting conversation, but noooo.....

whatever the reason, can the bullshit, asshole. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Agreed, completely worthless piece of shit. The founding fathers wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he were on fire. They were enormously intelligent men. He's a fucking maroon. Between he and IFFyTard and reytardo the gloryhole king, it's becoming a shithole.
  • WTF
  • 08-26-2015, 05:19 AM
I hate to channel John Stewart but you really aren't helping. Stop the slurs.

If you would have watched HLN a few weeks ago, you'd believe my statement that Trump would be pulling in high teens, low twenties right now if he was running as a Dem. He's appealing to the "I'm fed up with it, reality show watching crowd." Originally Posted by gnadfly
True enough.
It was a press conference

The guy was making a speech and not asking questions

If he wanted to make a speech he should have rented his own ballroom
There's no excuse for rudeness. Ramos should have waited his turn just like everybody else.
Play by the rules or get ejected. Your choice.
  • DSK
  • 08-26-2015, 07:23 AM
Ramos should have been kicked out for repeating the kind of phrase that has people fed up, "No human being is illegal."

No shit Mr. Ramos, but lots of human beings do illegal stuff, including Assup when he goes to those Austin AMPs.

Additionally, Mexicans can quit lecturing us about the treatment of immigrants when they stop raping the Central Americans coming through their shitty little country.
Agreed, completely worthless piece of shit. The founding fathers wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he were on fire. They were enormously intelligent men. He's a fucking maroon. Between he and IFFyTard and reytardo the gloryhole king, it's becoming a shithole. Originally Posted by WombRaider

He's a color? I bet he's glad he's not black.
Agreed, completely worthless piece of shit. The founding fathers wouldn't cross the street to piss on him if he were on fire. They were enormously intelligent men. He's a fucking maroon. Between he and IFFyTard and reytardo the gloryhole king, it's becoming a shithole. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You can choose not to engage not to engage them.

Obviously, management doesn't find racial epithets objectionable unless it's ONE word about BLACK people.

So expect these highly educated fellas to keep playing the N-word card on everybody except AA's, no matter who gets hurt by it. They're just playing out their breeding.

shithole indeed.
  • Old-T
  • 08-26-2015, 08:35 AM
One can learn so much reading threads like this.

Ramos is a loud mouthed buffoon, with strong Sharpton similarities.

Trump is an ego driven pompous ass, with strong Jessie Ventura similarities.

Wacko Kid is racist.

Occasionally logical statements come from unexpected sources--I agree with gadfly's comment this time.
And you've made much of your life's work by operating out of shitholes and by licking them, so we're just trying to make you feel welcome, mojado ! Pobrecita puta y maricona ! :woot_jump :
Ramos should have been kicked out for repeating the kind of phrase that has people fed up, "No human being is illegal."

No shit Mr. Ramos, but lots of human beings do illegal stuff, including Assup when he goes to those Austin AMPs.

Additionally, Mexicans can quit lecturing us about the treatment of immigrants when they stop raping the Central Americans coming through their shitty little country. Originally Posted by DSK
Or the FACT that en Me-ji-co, they rob any "illegal" that enters THEIR country of all of their possessions and give lengthy jail terms for those they catch. And that's if the Police catch them and the police are not crooked. If it's the crooked cops that catch them, the ransom / extortion / human trafficking / sex slave possibilities by the crooked cops or general scumbags of Me-ji-co are their next " Bienvinedos " for that "wonderful" "human rights" loving country !
There's no excuse for rudeness. Ramos should have waited his turn just like everybody else.
Play by the rules or get ejected. Your choice. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
No excuse for rudeness? But, calling Hispanics "beaners" and "spics" gets a pass from you? Bizarre.

He's a reflection of the times. Old, fat, white republicans who play the reverse racism card think that it's now acceptable to us racial pejoratives freely. You see it more and more on this board. I'm a little bit surprised that his country-ass isn't getting bitch-slapped by the mods but what do I know?
I hate to channel John Stewart but you really aren't helping. Stop the slurs. Originally Posted by gnadfly
It does not occur often but I am going to have to agree with Turdy on this one occasion.
He's a reflection of the times. Old, fat, white republicans who play the reverse racism card think that it's now acceptable to us racial pejoratives freely. You see it more and more on this board. I'm a little bit surprised that his country-ass isn't getting bitch-slapped by the mods but what do I know? Originally Posted by timpage
Do we even have a mod anymore? All kinds of shit get's posted now.
  • DSK
  • 08-26-2015, 11:20 AM
Do we even have a mod anymore? All kinds of shit get's posted now. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Yes, Ekim008, it does - you stupid faggot. Perhaps you are the kind of person who thinks a mod is doing his job when he assaults and cripples your enemies, but leaves you alone with your pathetic remarks.