Did your Valentines Day turn out to be everything you wanted?

Couldn't have asked for a better Valentine's Day this year. BEST ONE EVER... first time with new "friend" AND first time threesome with new "friend" and wife
Spent it with my SO. She's is so fucking hot!
Way to score luboilman! You are now the coolest guy you know right?!
The only one who got a V-day card and gift from me was my daughter
<3
My Valentine's Day was nice, but not what I thought it was going to be.
I was feeling a little under the weather, so my best friend went with me to see the doctor.
We waited an hour joking on how to sit there and not touch anything, ha ha.
This is when I told him, "Happy Valentine's Day!"
Then we went out for lunch at one of my favorite restaurants! I was sad
because I couldn't pig out like I wanted. I was just happy that I had my best
friend with me that day!

Geniusman - That is so incredibly sweet!! Moms deserve that from their "kids"! Hugs to You!!

DallasRain - I agree with you 100% with the sale on candy!! After Christmas I bought all the mini Snickers, yummy!!
Maria of DFW
I actually took a single appointment with my favorite regular. He knows my favorite restaurant. He showed up on time in a sexy suit...in his sexy car...smelling oh so good. Romantic and a gentleman all the way. Of course when he's gone and I see the fee on the table I drop back into reality...but it is what it is. I had a great night though!
  • Leta
  • 02-28-2011, 07:31 PM
Just saw this thread. But my valentine's day was NOT what I hoped for, at first. I spent most of the day alone at home until one of my regulars called me about 6 in the evening and then the day turned around for the better. We spent a couple of hours rolling around the bed in a nice hotel fully indulging ourselves in each other. It was a day of boredom that turned into a night of passion!!!
i got a big hearth chocolate box