daty

great idea. all employers should try this.

for instance: hey xyz, since I was such a great boss give me a break on bonus this year. you dont need the money do you?
Girls,
do you have any clients that are extraordinarily good at daty, and if so would any of you consider a discounted rated for being very good at daty? Just curious. Originally Posted by tiledaddy
So in your opinion, people are not allowed to enjoy their jobs? As soon as you like your job, you deserve less money? Make sure your employer doesn't know if you like your job then.
So in your opinion, people are not allowed to enjoy their jobs? As soon as you like your job, you deserve less money? Make sure your employer doesn't know if you like your job then. Originally Posted by samantha thom
Trust me I want Sam to enjoy her job, she has to force me to come up. Lol. The best!!!!
one thing guy's should not do tell us your the best at DATY
or I'v been told i'm good ..
If they taint chewing they taint dining.
or I'v been told i'm good .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Exactly! Just SHOW us! Actions do speak louder than words.
or I'v been told i'm good .. Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
So True!! Gentlemen let’s just get down there and earn our keep!! When done stand up and salute!! Lol. As these ladies do the same for us.
  • hd
  • 01-19-2018, 09:36 AM
I’m still learning LustyBusty, but I’m always open to direction, just as I would tell you how to bj me the way I like it.

If you want a free meal, go see your neighbors wife.
by reactions you should know I'm enjoying how your working your tongue & lips !!
  • hd
  • 01-19-2018, 09:59 AM
Maybe you, but sometimes I don’t have a clue till my head is crushed!
Maybe you, but sometimes I don’t have a clue till my head is crushed! Originally Posted by hd
That or they cuss you out because they came and you're still down there lapping away on a sensative honey button.
Women do not orgasm.
I love daty and I don’t expect a discount. I actually enjoy it and wouldn’t see a lady that doesn’t allow it or enjoy it. It’s a requirement for me so I factor into the price.
was just curious about tiledaddy and found this.
in particular, see post #18 - not cos who posted it but for where our minds were back then wrt provider rates ... hmmmmmmm

Date: 5/3/2010
https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=47141