Joe Scumbro the adultery worried no one can beat "fat bastard"

Junior Samples ain't got the intestinal fortitude...like ALL on the left. So you can't back up your statement...just like ALL your other statements.
Anything else you say about this is HOLLOW...unless you man up. Originally Posted by bb1961
I told you before, junior. You don't call the shots on this board. You're not running anything but your mouth. My statements will be backed up by the election. I'll leave when I'm ready and not before. If I bother you so much that you want me to leave, why don't you just put me on ignore?

Anyone can beat the dumb fat bastard. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

The DNC couldn't even put Bill back into the White House!!!!!

Especially after Biden was there running things for eight years.
I told you before, junior. You don't call the shots on this board. You're not running anything but your mouth. My statements will be backed up by the election. I'll leave when I'm ready and not before. If I bother you so much that you want me to leave, why don't you just put me on ignore? Originally Posted by Lapdog
That would require opening a support ticket with ECCIE’s tech desk.

Do you think he understands how to do that?

Even “Joe Scumbro the adultery” knows how.

Be careful...bb1961 will kill you !

That would require opening a support ticket with ECCIE’s tech desk.

Do you think he understands how to do that?

Even “Joe Scumbro the adultery” knows how.

Be careful...bb1961 will kill you !

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yeah, he'll kill me.....I die laughing every time I try to find significant substance and meaning in one of his convoluted posts. He's actually quite entertaining, in a sympathetic way.