Encounter: Haley was a huge disappointment

Don't buy this review for a second- there was another one a year or so back saying Haley showed up for an appointment "strung out" or some crap. Talking with folks I'm pretty sure that was posted by another provider with a face account here that had beef with haley...

Last visit with Haley several days ago she mentioned some drama with another provider- betting this is a similar situation personally.

Haley is solid, plenty of data here to support that - fake review IMO.
I’ve seen Haley at least 10 times Never have I heard seen or witnessed her not wanting sex. Feels like this review is jealousy from another worker. True bs.
Yeah, I'm going to jump on this here bandwagon just because I know she checks these reviews (Hi Haley). She has a woman's beautiful body, but that's not that only thing that makes her awesome. She's awesome because she is so genuine (and if it's an act, she's in the wrong business). I had my first visit with her the other day and she could have sold me on a subscription service. She makes a chump feel like a champ. Beyond that, she obviously likes what she does, a lot. I'm pretty sure she could register as an institute of higher learning and you all (ok me too) could get a tax break for attending.
Yeah, I'm going to jump on this here bandwagon just because I know she checks these reviews (Hi Haley). She has a woman's beautiful body, but that's not what makes her awesome. She's awesome because she is so genuine (and if it's an act, she's in the wrong business). I had my first visit with her the other day and she could have sold me on a subscription service.
She makes a chump feel like a champ. Beyond that, she obviously likes what she does, a lot. I'm pretty sure she could register as an institute of higher learning and you all (ok, me too) could get a tax break for attending.
I’ve seen Haley at least 10 times Never have I heard seen or witnessed her not wanting sex. Feels like this review is jealousy from another worker. True bs. Originally Posted by Hawkeyes300
Is it common that the girls are this competitive that they try to sabotage each other’s reputation? I definitely need to rethink what I talk about in sessions and not reveal too much personal info that could come back to bite me if I happen to see a girl on a bad day. It’s definitely a risk in the hobby.
I think fake negative reviews about a provider getting tons of favorable ones is completely possible. After all if someone perceives they are losing money because of another provider taking business from them, it is possible they might take some action. I think we can only fully believe our own personal experiences. Every provider will have bad days, we are all human. I just happen to believe a bad day for Haley is better than most other good days. Again, that is based on my experience with her. My experience is that her good days are earth shattering. It seems many here share that opinion.
There absolutely is competition amongst the girls here. Not all but some. Some are going to interpret you spending money on a provider means money that is not going to them. Some will take a zero-sum approach to the game. It is what it is.
I have seen haley probably once a month for the last 3 months and have to agree with the majority here she loves what she does (he'll I love what she does lol ) she has always been great in bed pussy taste amazing and loves it in all holes can't ask for much more then that except maybe a samwhich and I'm sure ahe would give you that also lovely beautiful lady and I like most will continue to see her every chance we get