What SuperHero would you wanna do?....

With a comic collection numbering in the thousands in my basement mostly collected in the 80s, there are no shortage of candidates...still, I do recall thinking Isis was hot...
  • m2244
  • 09-07-2010, 10:33 PM
LOL!! so i just sat here and thought about this for a while and i couldn't pick so i figured if i took a superhero quiz answering the questions as who i would want them to be, instead of myself and this is what it gave me ..........lol
If you are looking to be a super hero who is strong, smart, handsome and cool, then Gohan is your choice. At the tender age of four, the young half-Saiyan was already battling villains and saving the day, and has made a legacy all on his own. Though his mother forced him to study, his main ambition in life was to grow up to be a fighter like his father. That dream was realized in his battles against Cell, Bojack, Broly and even Majin Buu. On his own, he's incredibly strong, but when enraged, he is more powerful then whatever any villain can throw at him. The strongest out of all the Saiyans with an endless potential and well of power, he's at the top of the hero charts as the Japanese Superman.
Not a super hero but I would love to do Jessica Rabbit
Aeon Flux
  • oklib
  • 09-08-2010, 08:26 AM
If Ward was hard on the BEAVER last
night,she is number 1 super hero,
and remember what my dad said
to me save a tree " EAT THE BEAVER "
Mr Bill
how could i forget my favorite? jennifer garner.... As electra
One day, Superman is flying patrol over the city, and he is really bored. Then, on a rooftop, he notices Wonder Woman, tanning, naked and spreadeagled. He thinks for a moment, and says “What the fuck, I’m horny, and with my super speed I’ll be in, done, and gone before she knows what happened!”

So down he dives, gets off faster than a virgin in a brothel, and flies off. “That was pretty good!” he thinks to himself.

Meanwhile, back on the rooftop, Wonder Woman says “What the hell was that?”

“I don’t know,” says the Invisible Man, “But my ass hurts now!”

Das when I saw this post yesterday I nearly posted that exact same joke...it's an oldie but goodie...But given the history that occurs when I've of posted jokes I let it alone...
Wonder Woman. But played by a 20 year old Lynda Carter.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

why did my image fail?
This One?
This One? Originally Posted by jokacz
Oh yes....that's the one!
lol I would do all of them lol
Well if we're delving out of comics with our choices... the updated Bionic Woman, Michelle Ryan, because she looks identical to an ATF upstate provider.
Wow I love this guys!!Way o use your imaginations!!! And Tiger... I would more be like wonderwoman's kid sister..she was abit shorter and more stacked on top!!!:-D

for villians ..I do the Joker!!!