Lady Gaga: Would you???

I'd happily hit that with as much creativity as she shows in her music, dress & performances, imagine how it would translate in the bedroom. *ROWR*PURRR*ROWR*

Look alike is one thing, but can the look alikes "sound alike", too? Bet I can.
If she's straight... Yes!....
Sorry, but I don't get the attraction to her. But then I seem to have odd taste's in women at times too...LOL
  • Carl
  • 01-18-2010, 04:28 PM
I am surprised there is not a Provider Lady Gaga look alike. Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly

Careful, trannies like to do that.... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Trannies might not have to do much of a stretch

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i23qGLw3H_Y"]YouTube- Lady gaga Proof She Is A Man And Woman[/ame]

Scroll through to about 1:10 and play Would a clitoris that shot sticky white jism change the DATY calculation for you any of guys? Hmmmmmm? I know it wouldn't for Kat Who penetrates who?

I think I get why Lady Gaga likes to sing "poke her face."

She looks pretty good when she's dressed like a normal person. If you get a chance google for a video of her at an NYU talent show. There's not doubt she's extremely talented. Originally Posted by trapperkeeper2000
Trapperkeeper2000-I think you are quickly becoming my new hero. A) your handle rocksorz my socksorz! I was such an 80's kid I had all different kinds of trapper keepers and I totally <3'd them.

B) that pick made me pee my pants.

C) you make great posts
Trannies might not have to do much of a stretch

YouTube- Lady gaga Proof She Is A Man And Woman

Scroll through to about 1:10 and play Would a clitoris that shot sticky white jism change the DATY calculation for you any of guys? Hmmmmmm? I know it wouldn't for Kat Who penetrates who?

I think I get why Lady Gaga likes to sing "poke her face." Originally Posted by Carl
Not a man or hermie. All woman. BUT if Gaga had a weewee I would hit it from behind and look at her can can.

I vote all woman.
Like a ton of bricks. And if she was a hermaphrodite, I'd hit it and tell everyone she was all woman.

Hmmm... Now I need to find someone to jump on my disco stick...
Disco stick....

I knew there was a euphemism I was missing...
yes i would!! nuff said!
  • robtx
  • 01-18-2010, 07:53 PM
I bet there is one by next week.

Although... look at some of the pics on Peach' website...

mmm..... Originally Posted by rekcaSxT
Funny thing is right after I looked at the pics and before I scrolled down the thought of a double with her and Peach crossed my mind.
Funny thing is right after I looked at the pics and before I scrolled down the thought of a double with her and Peach crossed my mind. Originally Posted by robtx
Very nice.

I think she is outcall only right now. Otherwise I would be calling her tonight...
  • harry
  • 01-18-2010, 10:13 PM
I would in a heartbeat. I bet she is a real tiger in the sack. She has that vibe about her.
I looked at some pics of Katy Perry too.... Damn, the dirty things I would do.

Katy Perry + Gaga + Me = Heart Attack!
25 percent would not do her??

25 percent would not do her??

Originally Posted by sixxbach
IDK Man...