Dukc dynasty homophobe advocates marrying 16 year old girls

Here's a factoid for you Little Timmy-tard: the polygamist Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.'s first wife, Kezia Obama, was only 14 when she married Obama Sr.
By the time a girl 12 or 13 she is menstruating which means her reproduction system is in full swing and she is able to bear children. In just about all fifty states a girl can be legally married at 15 with parental consent. So what's the big dam deal, if a parent feels that his or her child is mature enough and responsible enough to be married at such a young age and gives legal consent who are we to judge. You goofy Liberals advocate Abortion and Gay Marriage like as if that's so moral. Besides if you look back in history girls in the 1800's were getting married at 14,15 and 16 it was common place.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Jim:

Seriously? What parallel universe do you live in where anybody could think that getting married when you're 15 or 16 years old is a good idea? And, besides...if you look back in history in the 1800's, people owned slaves, half the population couldn't vote and we all shit in holes in the ground outside our houses. Fucking idiot.

Tim
Here's a factoid for you Little Timmy-tard: the polygamist Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.'s first wife, Kezia Obama, was only 14 when she married Obama Sr. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Yeah, but they are Muslims so its kewl - don't fight the prophet baby!
Yeah, but they are Muslims so its kewl - don't fight the prophet baby! Originally Posted by gnadfly
I believe the "prophet" hooked up with a 9-year old wife...
They were married when she was 6 but the marriage was consummated at 9...but you knew where I was going exNYer

Oh sure, you're all against it in theory....

But how many of you would say that if the 16-year old looked like Courtney Stodden:

She is 19 now, so I can post this.

Originally Posted by ExNYer

But will she pluck a duck?
watch the video....he's joking around before he starts to preach....
any good preacher....politican....comic ...entertainer....sales person does the same thing....
i'm sure most of the guys on this site have joked about sex with under age girls....
the answer is Timmie. He called him a d bag which is not something you would call a 20 year old man with his 16 year old wife. The strong implication is a much older man (like Timmie) snatching his bride from the cradle. Why would he post this stupid shit?

Noticed how Timmie tried to change the topic slightly. We start off on young women and he ends up on slavery....what does that mean?

Then there is that Muslim comment. Would you call that racist? I know, it is a religion but so many have changed to some kind of racial concept. No, the Muslim thing is about Mohammed who married a 9 year old girl while in his 40s. Another implication!
there's plenty of 20 year old douchebags out there.

you also seem to have selective reading comprehension.
Jim:

Seriously? What parallel universe do you live in where anybody could think that getting married when you're 15 or 16 years old is a good idea? And, besides...if you look back in history in the 1800's, people owned slaves, half the population couldn't vote and we all shit in holes in the ground outside our houses. Fucking idiot.

Tim Originally Posted by timpage
You're obviously a dumbass liberal. Contrary to what you may believe, you'll never make it out of here alive. So quit being such a fucking pussy.

Jim
  • FU_CC
  • 12-31-2013, 07:48 PM
+
username: pussypower useless without sperm ....

btw where cjohnny54 sperm
You're obviously a dumbass liberal. Contrary to what you may believe, you'll never make it out of here alive. So quit being such a fucking pussy.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
Well. I guess you told me. Did it take you more time to put together this response than your original post? Fucking halfwit.

Here's a factoid for you Little Timmy-tard: the polygamist Barack Hussein Obama, Sr.'s first wife, Kezia Obama, was only 14 when she married Obama Sr. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
what's your point, fuckhead?
the answer is Timmie. He called him a d bag which is not something you would call a 20 year old man with his 16 year old wife. The strong implication is a much older man (like Timmie) snatching his bride from the cradle. Why would he post this stupid shit?

Noticed how Timmie tried to change the topic slightly. We start off on young women and he ends up on slavery....what does that mean?

Then there is that Muslim comment. Would you call that racist? I know, it is a religion but so many have changed to some kind of racial concept. No, the Muslim thing is about Mohammed who married a 9 year old girl while in his 40s. Another implication! Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
You embraced this Duck idiot before it came out he thinks it is OK to marry children....now you have to live with him... so your posts get even more stupid than they usually are while you try to justify and rationalize that rather than just taking the normal human being route that Elizabeth notes (I think "crazy" was the operative word) and admit he is a nut. Fuck you Admiral. It ain't about muslims, it ain't about racism, it ain't about me. It's about you and what you are willing to tolerate in order to justify your silly politics. I guess we all know the answer to that now.
Yea..and I might add, by the time a girl turns 20 she has matured, probably college educated and can think for herself, and realizes men like this are losers. The only reason an attractive 20 year old girl/woman would consider marrying a backwards ideologic mosogynist would in fact be for money only. Originally Posted by Stan.Dupp
WTF do you know about a woman... you know, you would support underage gay marriage.