You knew it was going to happen!

Yeah, I'm sure Putin and XI were laughing at a football reference. You're scrapping the bottom of the barrel but hey, when that's all you've got.
Originally Posted by HedonistForever
This thread is scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Not knowing where a major city is in the country in which you are the leader of is far more embarrassing. But hey keep on reaching.
This thread is scrapping the bottom of the barrel. Not knowing where a major city is in the country in which you are the leader of is far more embarrassing. But hey keep on reaching. Originally Posted by Little Monster

You don't seem to appreciate the difference in making a mistake like the one Biden made on the world stage involving our two biggest enemies, as opposed to domestic politics having nothing to do with a foreign policy that involves our two biggest enemies.

As we can see from all the other posts in this thread, Presidents make mistakes, something as silly as saying we have 57 states, but to my way of thinking, where you say this things and who hears you say these things is more important but defending Biden seems to be very important to you, so carry on.
defending Biden's installation is very important to him. Why? Other than "Orange man bad?"

Joe and Kamala are disasters.
You don't seem to appreciate the difference in making a mistake like the one Biden made on the world stage involving our two biggest enemies, as opposed to domestic politics having nothing to do with a foreign policy that involves our two biggest enemies.

As we can see from all the other posts in this thread, Presidents make mistakes, something as silly as saying we have 57 states, but to my way of thinking, where you say this things and who hears you say these things is more important but defending Biden seems to be very important to you, so carry on. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
it wasn't a mistake, like it was with trump saying Kansas instead of Missouri or a slip of the tongue or momentary misspeak

it is aging deteriorating his mental function

"Two biggest enemies"??? Ok, right here you are proving to be either clueless or lying and making shit up if not all of the above. Neither one of those two countries are viewed as our "biggest enemies". That honor goes to China & Russia or perhaps even N. Korea. Don'tmake shit up just because you can't handle being wrong.

As we can see from all the other posts in this thread, Presidents make mistakes, something as silly as saying we have 57 states, but to my way of thinking, where you say this things and who hears you say these things is more important but defending Biden seems to be very important to you, so carry on. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
Ok, Presidents make mistakes when they're on a podium in front of a camera, true. But it's always different when it's your side isn't it?? Oh the hypocrisy

Listing a fictional country as a trade country is far dumber than Biden ever did period end of story. But sadly for you with Trump it doesn't even end there.

"In 1775 the Continental Army took over airports"????

Yeah, Trump really said that.

Trump has said the dumbest shit out of any president in history hands down.
I love how everyone's trying to one-up each other by showing how dumb their opponents' "guy" is, but it's not sinking in that politicians are idiot conmen.
I love how everyone's trying to one-up each other by showing how dumb their opponents' "guy" is, but it's not sinking in that politicians are idiot conmen. Originally Posted by GastonGlock

Point taken.
Do the idiot's know that confusing Kansas City, Mo and Kansas City, Ks is the most common geography mistake made by 41% of Americans? LM probably looked it up or read some talking head talking about it. Had a student in class make a press announcement for a mock run for the office of Kansas governor from the Light and Power District in downtown Kansas City, Mo.
Do the idiot's know that confusing Kansas City, Mo and Kansas City, Ks is the most common geography mistake made by 41% of Americans? LM probably looked it up or read some talking head talking about it. Had a student in class make a press announcement for a mock run for the office of Kansas governor from the Light and Power District in downtown Kansas City, Mo. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

And I'll bet that neither Putin or Xi know or care but pretty sure they both know the difference between Libya and Syria.
For my next vacation I'm going to Wakanda, and I'm going to make sure and fly out of one of those historic airports that were built in the 1700's

Make sure its a one way ticket.
Make sure its a one way ticket. Originally Posted by gnadfly

Looks like my post flew way over your head. There's a shocker!
For my next vacation I'm going to Wakanda, and I'm going to make sure and fly out of one of those historic airports that were built in the 1700's

Originally Posted by Little Monster

Yep, I think we have sufficiently established that all Presidents have said dumb things but I'm making the distinction, not very well with you I see, that a "foreign policy" dumb thing to say, on the world stage, with our allies and adversaries all tuned in, is different than making dumb statements with regard to things our allies and adversaries couldn't care less about, to a domestic audience.

You don't want to see the difference for obvious reasons and that is your right. I'll give you that you made a helluva good argument on the "saying dumb things issue", but fail to make the distinction of who was listening and how it might impact their impression of our new President. Foreign friends and adversaries, IMHO, probably had no idea of these faux pas you mention but they sure as hell heard what Joe Biden said.

You don't see a difference and apparently I'm not going to convince you there is a difference. Such is life.

Originally Posted by Little Monster
I hope it's not a long trip, I've been there, there's not much going on.

I Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
+1

Obama/Biden cleaned up the mess that Bush43 and Dick Cheney left behind. What a mess it was, failing banks and failing markets. The eccie repubtards just can't except that.