GUYS ARRIVING AT A SESSION WITH A FULL ERECTION READY TO FUCK OR BE SUCKED

Same here. I usually have wood all the way to the incall. Originally Posted by Walkin' Dude
me too, definitely.

of course my wood is a Louisville Slugger to be used if I meet Goldtooth outside the Provider's door..
Noobs, this is how to threAD. Originally Posted by JohnnyYanks
See now, I was trying to be nice and actually reply to the topic. She gave it a shot with a topic. She was saying, "hey guys, I'm so horny if you get it going and I'm all wet ready to go when I see you all hard."

Honestly, I'm not an "insta-wet" girl. I need a little bit of action of one way or the other to get wet. I need to suck some cock or have some touching on me, even if it's light grazing on my back while you are kissing me, or - oh my - kissing on my neck, or tickling on my thighs.

If you want to get me going, and have me ready to fuck you - there needs to be some kind of action before the real fun begins.

That my eccie friends, is REAL TALK.
I always greet providers at my place nude with a full erection!! That gets her immediate and full attention resulting in her fondling my cock as we kiss and stripping immediately or getting on her knees for a facefuck!! Most gals love to be on their backs quickly anticipating the full pleasure!!! We get to know each other as we play which is much more fun!!! I can tell what it does to Tye69
I always greet providers at my place nude with a full erection!! That gets her immediate and full attention resulting in her fondling my cock as we kiss and stripping immediately or getting on her knees for a facefuck!! Most gals love to be on their backs quickly anticipating the full pleasure!!! We get to know each other as we play which is much more fun!!! I can tell what it does to Tye69 Originally Posted by whitechocolate
WALT

Wow I didn't realize this was so common.

Once last year a regular friend of mine got so hot from our kiss at the door that he literally bent me over my couch and fucked me, but generally speaking I prefer varying degrees of pleasantries upon arrival before being ready to do the deed.

• BLM69
  • 03-12-2016, 06:16 PM
Daum! I like the OP's blunt to the point no bullshit straight forward attitude, A+. Originally Posted by 37OH55V
I love it! Straight to the point. I'm hard on the drive over and again as soon as I touch her ass or tits. The jacking off part happens way before or during my shower before I leave the house.
I have seen Tye...she is ready to roll at the first kiss!!!!
But I will say that on my way over to her place I was driving and making sure the wood was ready, when I stepped out of the shower she saw me ready and able....she ain't shy on a hardon...
Nice thread Tye.....we gotta get back at it
I gotta say I like the feeling of warm lips on my soft dick feeling it grow in her mouth
I gotta say I like the feeling of warm lips on my soft dick feeling it grow in her mouth Originally Posted by Goose2u
Agree. I like when her touch of some sort starts the stiffening process. Something like a playful grind with the booty. I do like to be beginning to get wood before I'm naked, I must say, because this usually mean some physical interaction between us as already happened.
Depends. If it's a first time meet, then it's halfway grown due to anticipation. Not sure how the provider's style is at walk-in.
A regular I used to see usually liked to talk first and catch up about semi-personal things. Talk about trying something new or she wants to show off a new outfit. So I would be flaccid walking in the door. Always enjoy the start up with hands roaming, booty slap or grab, light kisses. Full mast instantly.
IMHO it's the knowing I'm gonna get my rub hands all over a fine provider and mini me wet after days and days of using lotion, petroleum jelly, etc on myself. Never salad dressing HAHHAHA!
I've never walked in at full mast expecting the provider to drop to her knees. The fantasy to walk in the room and enter her without a word said has come to mind. Now that the OP has mentioned she likes it. I'm willing to give it a try! Great ad technique.
Lol nope, not here. Usually I've got a little chub from anticipation; but I prefer to have the provider be the one to get me hard. Can be from kissing, touching, or preferably her dropping to her knees and showing me how bad she needs it inside her.

Bloody hot to have a provider eager to get her dessert.
I guess I'm in the minority here. If I'm the least bit stiff when I get there, it much be freezing outside.
Not fully erect but usually do a bit of self groping while dishing out donation to let her know im no le
A lot of guys use enhancement pills, so they produce wood at the slightest stimulation. I suspect that's why a lot show up sporting wood.
If a guy is hard when the door is opened or when I arrive to his place, I think he's alllllready been popping his little blue pill.

Watching/feeling junior get up is the best part of being a girl. I like to tease and know I'm the reason a guy is hard.