Ilhan Omar’s Trillion Dollar “Housing For All” Plan

Good point.

DPST's have decades and decades of control over these areas.

Their busing and welfare policies destroyed the Minority family structure, and made ghetto education of the poorest possible quality.

do I have a perfect answer - No.

Open to your ideas - the current "solutions" of the DPST's are abject failures. Originally Posted by oeb11
Do you have any ideas? Or just to slam the DPST's, whatever the frig that means.

That fits right in with your sad narrative, Captain America.
Do you have any ideas? Or just to slam the DPST's, whatever the frig that means.

That fits right in with your sad narrative, Captain America. Originally Posted by HoeHummer

if you say so, Angus the fence builder.
  • oeb11
  • 11-22-2019, 06:03 PM
fake canuck is po'ed that the DPST Plantation political ideology has been questioned.

Cares nothing for the plight of the enslaved minorities in the shit holes like Baltimore run by DPST who only care about the graft and corruption to line their pockets.

Example - mayor of Baltimore - pled guilty to corruption today
the only thing I want from Ilhan, is a large Waterbed we can rent for an hour..

I applaud the idea that someone recognizes there is a housing crisis of sorts, and has a plan to alleviate that. maybe there are better alternatives.. you guys got any? Originally Posted by Chung Tran
My idea is that people should work long and hard hours doing something useful to earn the money to buy a house - including those tiny houses on mini lots.

If they cannot afford a house, and they don't want to sleep out in the cold, they should stay at a shelter and find something useful to do at that place.

Lazy motherfuckers who refuse to work should just freeze to death or starve to death.Fuck them.
a little funny. but not true, Ilhan would be horny as fuck after reading one of my reviews. she would be moist between her legs, and looking for a way to discretely sign up here as a Provider. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
She would be drenched with her vomit.
DPST its the return of the Rulers versus the Serfs , the king are going give u everything if u work for them
This has been a abject failure thru history