Democrat Strategy - Divide and Conquer

• DSK
  • 09-13-2015, 06:06 PM
Fear? Like you're going to hell if you don't pray to a magic skydaddy? That kind of fear? Nice try, admiral shitbird. Originally Posted by WombRaider
That would be part of the mocking strategy?
That would be part of the mocking strategy? Originally Posted by DSK
If the republishits have a strategy, it's news to them
  • DSK
  • 09-13-2015, 06:12 PM
If the republishits have a strategy, it's news to them Originally Posted by WombRaider
I'm not sure a strategy exists to reverse the ruination of the country by the Democrats and their giveaways, but I'm willing to give Trump a shot at trying.
I'm not sure a strategy exists to reverse the ruination of the country by the Democrats and their giveaways, but I'm willing to give Trump a shot at trying. Originally Posted by DSK
Giveaways? Like all the breaks for corporations? Like the 475 to 1 ratio for CEO pay? Those kind of giveaways?
Giveaways? Like all the breaks for corporations? Like the 475 to 1 ratio for CEO pay? Those kind of giveaways? Originally Posted by WombRaider
did you say something, puss in boots?
  • DSK
  • 09-14-2015, 07:26 AM
Giveaways? Like all the breaks for corporations? Like the 475 to 1 ratio for CEO pay? Those kind of giveaways? Originally Posted by WombRaider
Well, I oppose those corporate giveaways. CEO pay is a function of the market.

I'm referring to the massive social welfare programs for lazy, non working people.
If the shoe fits, wear it.

Your party is ready to elect a reality TV show star to be the most powerful man in the world. That just about says it all. Fucking morons through and though.

Nothing new about divide and conquer, it is what it is.

Divide the electorate into racial and socioeconomic sectors, demonize the ones that vote Republican, tarnish as many people as possible with the unacceptable label of racist or sexist, instruct their loyal voters to repeat it endlessly why someone is unqualified so they don't listen to anything else they say, then becry the country being divided.

Then blame the Republicans for dividing the country, and mock anything and anyone who doesn't do what they're told by the liberal elites.

Basically, they take the minority vote for granted and make them feel smug and righteous while they are doing it, and try to make whitey feel ashamed.

People are flocking to Trump because he ignores the Democrats mocking and doesn't apologize to them. I hope he is able to sustain his momentum. Originally Posted by DSK

I'm referring to the massive social welfare programs for lazy, non working people. Originally Posted by DSK
The interesting thing is, the market always gets a pass. 'Oh that's a function of the market' as if the market can never be wrong or we can't improve on the market. The market is sacrosanct to you turds.

Your party is ready to elect a reality TV show star to be the most powerful man in the world. That just about says it all. Fucking morons through and though. Originally Posted by timpage
Why not they are still happy about how well their actor did.

Your party is ready to elect a reality TV show star to be the most powerful man in the world. That just about says it all. Fucking morons through and though. Originally Posted by timpage

And you fucking morons elected a community agitator twice.

I'm referring to the massive social welfare programs for lazy, non working people. Originally Posted by DSK
The interesting thing is, the market always gets a pass. 'Oh that's a function of the market' as if the market can never be wrong or we can't improve on the market. The market is sacrosanct to you turds. Originally Posted by WombRaider

Here's WR's take on CEO pay.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1056669487
  • DSK
  • 09-14-2015, 11:00 AM

If it makes you a raving lunatic, maybe you should go see a psychologist about your anger issues. See you tonight - I look for you with the Mexican protestors who have misinterpreted Mr Trump's statement about their own government's malfeasance.

Mr. Trump loves the hardworking Hispanic people, he just hates the rapists and those who feel like they can come to our country illegally when other people have to follow the rules.

As an officer of the court, perhaps you should follow your oath.
  • DSK
  • 09-14-2015, 11:02 AM
The interesting thing is, the market always gets a pass. 'Oh that's a function of the market' as if the market can never be wrong or we can't improve on the market. The market is sacrosanct to you turds. Originally Posted by WombRaider
OK - I should have said CEO pay is legitimately determined by free market forces and needs no government intervention in absence of shareholder complaints.
If it makes you a raving lunatic, maybe you should go see a psychologist about your anger issues. See you tonight - I look for you with the Mexican protestors who have misinterpreted Mr Trump's statement about their own government's malfeasance.

Mr. Trump loves the hardworking Hispanic people, he just hates the rapists and those who feel like they can come to our country illegally when other people have to follow the rules.

As an officer of the court, perhaps you should follow your oath. Originally Posted by DSK

Trump is a buffoon and so are you. I'll look for you in the section of half-witted mouthbreathers who believe the Mexican government has a department of illegal immigration where they decide who to send to the US.
As usual, you provide no citations. I'm going to need links for each example on my desk by 8 am. Get cracking shitass.

Insanity = thinking that 777 is on an island, hidden by shrubs and netting Originally Posted by WombRaider
Would that be your "desk" ( a discarded booze shipping case ) out in back of Talleywackers, or your " desk " ( a toilet in one of the stalls ) down at one of your franchised 'holes ? :woot_jump :