Boltfan has a secret to share

so please tell us sir.. how do we all learn to do this the same way you do..? Originally Posted by honest_abe
Pocketmods
Did (s)he get it sliced off?

Ticket Fight Night. Real easy. Tell them you want to fight against Boltfan. I will email that I want to fight honest abe. Done.

Otherwise acting like a cunty child isnt becoming. Dont do that. No fun for anyone. Originally Posted by Boltfan
i don't know you from adam dude.. you could send someone in your place
There are a dozen people here who know me. And why would I give up the personal satisfaction of a win?
send me a pm with your information.. i'll make sure you're not sending in a pro boxer in your place..

i'm good, but not at that level..

and it doesn't have to be a boxing match.. i do a little mma as well
Dang Abe n Blm. You both could be pretty decent men. One who lives on review bumping on one who lives on streetwalker bumping....you never know...with all the bs.

Maybe just live n let live....the country was great before twit head and cheap shots.
Abe taking a break from his daily bang outs? What's the world coming to?
Information? Look coward, I told you the easy way this goes. There is no fucking way I give you personal information. And I dont want yours. The Ticket will get your info. My email is sent. Is yours?

Come on, scared of an old man? I hear the backup beeping now.
Attached Images File Type: png 20170718_181305.png (218.1 KB, 366 views)
Well fuk it...I guess nobody is decent butt me :-). I just let ladies beat my wimp ass.
Where did I put my big ego?

How hard can it be to be an ec stud bad ass or whipped mod? I guess they know something I don't want to know

The RTM spam is bullshit and needs to stop. You sound like Tara. Originally Posted by Duke of G

Oh snap ...

... is Abe offering freebies?
Boltfan needs to run with this one. Call into the Hardline and lay down the challenge. Could make for some good radio.
Abe - after crying your Peter thread wasn't going your way now you start this? Smart move on your part is to email dallas@eccie.net and claim your account was hacked.
This is what I think would happen when they meet in public:

Information? Look coward, I told you the easy way this goes. There is no fucking way I give you personal information. And I dont want yours. The Ticket will get your info. My email is sent. Is yours?

Come on, scared of an old man? I hear the backup beeping now. Originally Posted by Boltfan
no i'm not afraid of you.. you should pm me directly though..

this public thread turned out to not be a level field and although you're obviously immune to points, i am not..

so do send that pm please..

we can always "meet" in private.. fight night requires gloves and head gear.. we don't really need that do we?

also you should consider the youtube publicity likelihood.. you would not want that..

we can settle this on the "street" and avoid the circus here..

this will be my last post in public about our "meeting"

looking forward to your pm and spanking that ass!

have an enjoyable rest of the night
No offense but your response is bullshit.

I hope everyone takes more of your implication he is violent with the ladies with absolutely no basis.