Democrats Call For Flags To Be Flown At Half-Mast To Grieve Death Of Soleimani

You ougtha know ASSUP...
Aren't you the same one that praising the extermination of the terrorist general and then when the leftwing FAKE NEW YOU CAN TRUST propaganda was DELIVERED STRAIGHT TO YOUR INBOX...the your were against it Originally Posted by bb1961
You’re a fucking idiot, beebsy. But at least yous are consistently a fucking idiot.

i think you owe an apology Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
I think you owe yourself a thorough examination of why you bothered with this post.

Everyone knows that the Babylonbee is satirical web site..

What's sad is that the story is believable. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
it is not believable. it is funny, but not believable. and it lost emphasis by not understanding the difference between half mast and half staff.
half-mast[ haf-mast, hahf-mahst ]SHOW IPA
noun
a position approximately halfway between the top of a mast, staff, etc., and its base.
verb (used with object)
to place (a flag) at half-mast, as a mark of respect for the dead or as a signal of distress.

In other words both mast and staff are acceptable.
half-mast[ haf-mast, hahf-mahst ]SHOW IPA
noun
a position approximately halfway between the top of a mast, staff, etc., and its base.
verb (used with object)
to place (a flag) at half-mast, as a mark of respect for the dead or as a signal of distress.

In other words both mast and staff are acceptable. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
in other words.. not true

https://writingexplained.org/half-ma...aff-difference
  • oeb11
  • 01-08-2020, 09:07 AM
An interesting statement on the state of believeability of the Marxist DPST's that such a satiric post by the "Bee" is entirely plausible.

and defended by the DPST's !
I think you owe yourself a thorough examination of why you bothered with this post.

. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
i know why, to show you how your blanket assumptions are without merit

but even still you deflect

try introspection just once

https://writingexplained.org/half-ma...aff-difference Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Technically one is a flag pole the other is a ship mast. They mean the something.

You're quibbling over nothing which is pretty much par for you.

From your link:

"What does half-mast mean? The phrase half-mast means the same thing as half-staff. It refers to a flag flown below the top of a flagpole to indicate mourning."
i know why, to show you how your blanket assumptions are without merit

but even still you deflect

try introspection just once Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
Try self awareness

https://writingexplained.org/half-ma...aff-difference Originally Posted by Chung Tran

Why can't the left just laugh?
  • oeb11
  • 01-08-2020, 09:39 AM
DPST narrative allows not for a sense of humor.

Proof - ever seen nasty pelosi smile in a realistic fashion?
Why can't the left just laugh? Originally Posted by gnadfly
I don't know.. I asked that myself about the Right.