The dim-retards have NO moral high-ground!

Yous don’t really believes Trump fell out with Epstein because of the Sex scandals, do yous?

The mansion story makes sense.

Besides, Trump was too busy walking in on the Miss Teenybopper USeh dressing room.

Excellent thread Hanksy!

LOLLING you!
Trump is known Pedo...he's talked about fucking Ivanka at least twice on TV and once on Howard Stern's radio show. He wants Ivanks pussy real bad.
He wants Kushner? Oops sorry. That’s not Ivanka pussy. That’s her buttshole.
We're on guilty by association right?
Originally Posted by Champagne Brown
Noticed how all of your pictures are from the New York social scene and not from the personal intimacy of Epstein's private jet nick-named the "Lolita Express" -- an astounding 26 times!

Slick Willie jumped aboard disgraced sex offender Jeffrey Epstein's 'Lolita Express' plane for junkets 26 TIMES in just three years

Epstein's jet was reportedly set up with a bed where guests had trysts....

A journey to Asia in 2002 didn't list any Secret Service protection. As a former president, Slick Willie still gets a taxpayer-funded security detail for life.

Epstein's pimp.

(Daily Mail)

No matter how hard they try, dim-retards cannot explain this one away. Slick Willie and Epstein must have had a 'special' kind of bond.

Yous don’t really believes Trump fell out with Epstein because of the Sex scandals, do yous?

The mansion story makes sense.

Besides, Trump was too busy walking in on the Miss Teenybopper USeh dressing room.

Excellent thread Hanksy!

LOLLING you!
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
So you're claiming you're excited by Epstein's proclivities?

Trump is known Pedo...he's talked about fucking Ivanka at least twice on TV and once on Howard Stern's radio show. He wants Ivanks pussy real bad. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
You're a known liar.
Could yous please post all of those again Hanksy? I didn’t get it the first two times.

BTW - any of the ladies in any of those photos underage? Image violations?
Could yous please post all of those again Hanksy? I didn’t get it the first two times.

BTW - any of the ladies in any of those photos underage? Image violations?
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
That you're excited by Epstein's proclivities is your deviant problem. The painting of Slick Willie in a blue dress that adorned Epstein's wall appears to be a post-presidency portrait (ergo "not under age")-- about the same time Epstien was being brought up on charges.