Please help me Understand

Sir you have not actively participated in ages so I would respectively ask you to not say anything until yo have skin in the game. Like I'm actively hobbyist. I'm not talking about ancient journeys. Please stay on task sir
You don't buy any pussy so why even comment on guys here that actively buy pussy. I'm trying to create a discourse that helps guys, because at the end of the day without us there is no business
I read it and it was quite coherent. The main message I got was that some of these providers go through hell and back with weirdo hobbyists. There is no telling what the average provider has to live with on a daily basis when it comes to their safety. Sometimes when a provider isn't on her A game, there may be some extenuating circumstances most guys don't have a hint about. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
You’re quit welcome to make your comments he don’t run shit but his mouth

Thank Dear_John for understanding my message, it was quit clear. For the average person.
I just want this thing to work in our favor. Where women get a bad review then like normal folks get better. That's it. I personally need the hobby so I want it to get better; so having said that I want the rubbish to leave. It's absolute bullshit we deal with old pictures and rubbish service. Or if someone calls someone out on something they get a warning. If we infight and penalize each other for telling the truth about our own community no one makes more money or gets better. Honestly I'm old, I really don't care anymore
Sir you have not actively participated in ages so I would respectively ask you to not say anything until yo have skin in the game. Like I'm actively hobbyist. I'm not talking about ancient journeys. Please stay on task sir Originally Posted by Pitroom

You don't buy any pussy so why even comment on guys here that actively buy pussy. I'm trying to create a discourse that helps guys, because at the end of the day without us there is no business Originally Posted by Pitroom

Listen to the message, not the messenger. The point I was making was about the safety and security of the ladies in this thing. If anything, especially with the disappearances of the places such as Escape, Juniors, Chalino's and Wildflower is that in today's day and time, the ladies are at a bigger disadvantage as far as safety is concerned. There were always cameras at the spas, or a huge dude like Junior at his places and the ladies had the feeling they were secure. Now a days, most ladies are independent and having to count on their wits or being in a secure hotel to feel safe. Trust me, a lady who feels safe and secure will offer a better session.

If you can, put yourself in a ladies place, 5'6" tall and weight about 120 pounds, then have some 6 foot 240 pound guy come into the room, A guy who she's never seen before. She probably feels vulnerable, now have her take off her clothes and she feels very vulnerable. Too many people think it's easy being a provider, some guys think they do this only because it's easy money for her to earn on her back. But if a person would sit down with one of the ladies and just talk to them about how they feel about their security, if someone would just listen and have compassion to their feelings, then maybe you would understand. Beth of Wildflowers was one of my best friends in the hobby and I had many long talks with her and during these talks I started to understand the ladies side of this hobby.

About the hobby, I've not been active in years, that being said, I've forgotten more than you will ever know about the hobby. And I will guarantee you that your actions on these hobby boards have gotten you removed on more than one ladies 'dance card'. You only have yourself and your attitude to blame.
Listen to the message, not the messenger. The point I was making was about the safety and security of the ladies in this thing. If anything, especially with the disappearances of the places such as Escape, Juniors, Chalino's and Wildflower is that in today's day and time, the ladies are at a bigger disadvantage as far as safety is concerned. There were always cameras at the spas, or a huge dude like Junior at his places and the ladies had the feeling they were secure. Now a days, most ladies are independent and having to count on their wits or being in a secure hotel to feel safe. Trust me, a lady who feels safe and secure will offer a better session. He doesn’t want things to work out for nobody but his self he wants free pussy. Period that thread tells all you need to know about this pe

If you can, put yourself in a ladies place, 5'6" tall and weight about 120 pounds, then have some 6 foot 240 pound guy come into the room, A guy who she's never seen before. She probably feels vulnerable, now have her take off her clothes and she feels very vulnerable. Too many people think it's easy being a provider, some guys think they do this only because it's easy money for her to earn on her back. But if a person would sit down with one of the ladies and just talk to them about how they feel about their security, if someone would just listen and have compassion to their feelings, then maybe you would understand. Beth of Wildflowers was one of my best friends in the hobby and I had many long talks with her and during these talks I started to understand the ladies side of this hobby.

About the hobby, I've not been active in years, that being said, I've forgotten more than you will ever know about the hobby. And I will guarantee you that your actions on these hobby boards have gotten you removed on more than one ladies 'dance card'. You only have yourself and your attitude to blame. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Dear John he’s completely lying if you’re on oh2 go on coed and read his post “more time” he doesn’t care the least about us or anybody else. He’s mad at me cuz I comment the truth and he looks foolish. I said I’d stop going back and fourth but do you see how he won’t shut the hell up with this poor me attitude smdh he’s a con man that simple. I think this thread should be closed down.He doesn’t want things to work out for nobody but his self he wants free pussy. Period that thread tells all you need to know about this person!
  • BLM69
  • 11-29-2022, 05:55 AM
Listen to the message, not the messenger. The point I was making was about the safety and security of the ladies in this thing. If anything, especially with the disappearances of the places such as Escape, Juniors, Chalino's and Wildflower is that in today's day and time, the ladies are at a bigger disadvantage as far as safety is concerned. There were always cameras at the spas, or a huge dude like Junior at his places and the ladies had the feeling they were secure. Now a days, most ladies are independent and having to count on their wits or being in a secure hotel to feel safe. Trust me, a lady who feels safe and secure will offer a better session.

About the hobby, I've not been active in years, that being said, I've forgotten more than you will ever know about the hobby. And I will guarantee you that your actions on these hobby boards have gotten you removed on more than one ladies 'dance card'. You only have yourself and your attitude to blame. Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
I haven't seen a 5'6 120lbs hooker here in ages, one thing to always remember that any easy money comes with dangers.
Give me my points and thank you Originally Posted by Cendell M

It is my sincere wish to contribute to this community. <snip/> Originally Posted by Pitroom
You demonstrate no interest in understanding, but a need to be right and have members agree with you. Build a bridge and get over it.
It’s over.
Sir again, you have retired from actually hobbyist so why stay here? It's like Tryweekly. Why are you here? Everthing I do is for the enhancement of the hobby but like I said I look out for the hobbyist primarily. It's not my problem or concern that a woman has to deal with weirdos and danger, for something she chose

It's a solution, work three bullshit really hard jobs to support your family. Screen better, I don't know what to tell you. All I do know us multiple women here are actually a danger to this community. They are a literal time bomb ready to go off it's just a matter of whom they will go off on. I don't want anyone to get hurt so as a responsible hobbyist, I attempt to warn men about potential dangers plus give Intel. That's all I care about. Have you ever been at a party and overstayed your welcome. I think alot of providers are at the party and have overstayed their welcome so it's my duty to warn others about this individual. To not do that is a dereliction of duty as a hobbyist. This shit can turn from a good time to our death in the matter of seconds. I simply searched CendellM name and got the thread where she threatened a hobbyist with you'll meet this 9. Anyone of us do that it's a perma ban. So take that as you may. As for what women go through doing this, I honestly personally don't give a fuck. I'm not a psychiatrist. I don't make what they make. I'm there to get an orgasm and leave. Real simple and yes i have a rolodex of women I can call up at anytime to see me(with bad service, tcb, no kissing etc I suggest everyone gets that) That's how you become a responsible hobbyist (talking to providers attempting to understand how they think or even caring relates to having a fucking wife which is something most of us say we are escaping) I come in, I pay, we passionately kiss, have sex etc then I leave. Really simple. As far as weirdos, I don't know what to tell them. Screen better or work at an agency where you have a modicum of protection. Not my problem. I'm here solely to help guys so we can all get a peaceful, safe nut which us what we deserve!
Haaaaaaahaaaaa keep showing who you are it’s brilliant

Says The man who has alerts, You just can’t make this stuff up

Someone threatens my life you goddamn right I’m gonna defend myself, so shut the fuck up and mind your own goddamn business you look like a fucking fool. I’m surprised UC has not close this useless piece of shit thread down. Nobody’s gonna listen to you cause you’re dumb, I’ve been around for a long time and I have a pretty damn good reputation with all my clients you on the other hand do not have a good reputation with any of the women so you’re sitting here lying to yourself it’s comical now leave my fucking name out of your stupid ass fucking threads and I won’t comment on them. And if you look real hard, you were smart enough you would know that that was a typo that I made you dumb ass

Post the link, smart guy you’re so smart, but you don’t know how to post a link in coed post it. Learn how you have to be special to keep making these threads a special kind of special.

STOP MENTIONING MY NAME, I HOPE YOU GET BANNED!
  • BLM69
  • 11-30-2022, 09:41 AM
It’s over. Originally Posted by Cendell M
Looks like it's not over 😆
Everyone starts playing nice or it will be over.
I haven't seen a 5'6 120lbs hooker here in ages, one thing to always remember that any easy money comes with dangers. Originally Posted by BLM69
You’re right about that This full transact educated, and knows what dereliction of duty means, but he doesn’t know how to copy and paste a link in coed! That’s some funny shit

I’m sick of him trying To trash my name and who is he to say somebody’s not welcome here anymore you’re not welcome here anymore of anybody I’ve never done anything to anybody look how he act ridiculous Oh, and he thinks he’s not a trick. He’s a trick. He gets mad when you call him a trick that’s exactly what he is the worst kind of tricks out there.
I'm closing this until statements made above are reviewed.