WHY are you bargaining???

I have never tried to bargain, i will check ads and see if there are special rates and such but honestly that holds little sway on me calling or not. if I want to see a certain provider then I will pinch pennies or whatever to see her, not embarrass myself and disrespect her by trying to bargain.
Sometimes a "special" rate will help you decide towards buying a certain product, and its the same for pussy. Many people when arriving at a bar and the bartender is taking their order will ask "do you have any specials?". A special on certain brand of beer may or may not change your decision as to what you want. The same is for all products including pussy.
[quote=SkylarCruzWantsYou;13400 24]If you have a smartphone download the shopkick app, best thing to happen to shopping since coupons!![/quote
Wow Thanks Skylar!!! ]
When you shop for everyday things, do you attempt to tell the store you want a cheaper price? Originally Posted by llamma69
Yes.
Damn Skylar, I can't find the providers on that app.

Maybe I should cum over and you show me how you work it.
Damn Skylar, I can't find the providers on that app. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Is there an app for that??
Damn Skylar, I can't find the providers on that app. Originally Posted by am-a-pleaser
Trust me if there isn't a p4p app yet there is one under development as we speak.
Americans just are not used to negotiating prices. Could you imagine trying to talk Walmart down on their price? If a girl wants more than I am willing to pay I will either move on or wait for a sale, and usually the market influences will take over. I really haven't seen a difference that warrants a price over normal market.
I realized something. Many ladies don't list multi-hour rates, so I guess some negotiation would occur for anyone looking for a mutli-hour date with a lady who doesn't show them.

Even for ladies who do show longer time rates, maybe an unpublished special is available. I guess a guy would never know unless he asked.

Some guys I bet don't know how to ask and still remain respectful.
  • tom22
  • 05-30-2011, 07:09 PM
Yes everyone bargains even at stores!! That why even Wal Mart does Match Pricing! The Economy sucks! Hobby money is Limited
I just love it when a girl offers me an unpublished Special, and that has happened quite often with girls I have seen before. I certainly don't think there is anything special about me. I am just laid back and easy to talk to, and I am a good listener.
Personally, I believe that people are so caught up in the economy and what people are saying about the economy, that its becoming second nature to ask if that's the best you can do. I get that all the time in my business and I stay firm with my pricing. Its a matter of being finanical sound in business to where you don't have to have that client to make that bill or whatever. Originally Posted by shorty

IMHO if ladies in a state or area wouldn't go bouncing around all the time and do just that stay firm, the clients who want their "goods" will cough it up, save up or something.

I've seen this A LOT recently - oh this week I think I will be 150/hr next I'll be 225/hr ops that didnt work so I'll be 200/hr ... hmmm lets go with 175/hr this weekend and just all over the board. The ladies who stay more steady and offer specials now and then as a regular business would are GREATLY hurt by the flakiness of the others I believe.

Would love a provider's union but that won't ever happen! lmfao
I just love it when a girl offers me an unpublished Special, and that has happened quite often with girls I have seen before. I certainly don't think there is anything special about me. I am just laid back and easy to talk to, and I am a good listener. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi
I call that "needing extra cash NOW" and you happen to be the sucker to open the wallet!

Trust me if I had a need to take care of right now I might ask a favorite to help but in form of a non-spoken special.

I will more likely barter for something I need taken care of and give extra as a way of saying thank you.
I do not know why guys haggle or bargain.

It confuses me. This is not like shopping at Wal-mart or the flea market.

I think some men fail to realize, they do not have to hobby, its not a life or death situation. You need food, water, and air. Not the cute provider advertising on the second page of the ad section in your local city. If she happens to be 300 an hour, and you only got 200, find a look a like with a cheaper price and call her up.

Sure you can haggle, and sure she may politely say no, but you can bet your life savings, she is going to blab to every provider she knows, on how you appear cheap. Do gents really want to be known as "the cheapie guy".
Sometimes those flea market prices also bring in those wanted critters from those types of providers!!