How many Boards do you visit on a regular basis?

This one and P411 are used 99.9% of the time.
^^^ I agree this one and P411.
Horndogs.info for the honesty of the reviews and lack of drama and threADs..

ECCIE.NET for the some needed information that must be filtered through the excessive White Knight reviews and shills and pimps and promoters.

P411 as a screening service, to check area, fast links to reviews, services sometimes, contact information if missing in their ads.

Eraps.net to see who has popped up their head to say hello.
This one is all a man needs, good info, easy to get around, familier with a lot of the patrons.... No need for another site....
This one and P411 are used 99.9% of the time. Originally Posted by Boltfan
+1

I am a member of other boards, but do not frequent them just an occasional lurker.
P411 is also a good site.
Used to be several but they suck nowadays. I'll stick with this one and P411 as an invaluable aid.
TER and eccie are what I look at regularly. TER is invaluable since it is more of a national board. This comes in handy when you travel. eccie is great for the Texas area and particularly Dallas.
  • OFF
  • 04-14-2010, 07:52 PM
I pretty much camp here on ECCIE with an occasionally side trip to TER. I started on TER before I found ASPD and then subsequently ECCIE. I was the number one poster on TER's General Discussion Board and the Reviewer's Section for a while. I still post there occasionally.

OFF :-)
I use this one mostly{90% of my biz comes from here}...p411...datecheck...swe etdixie...TER....e.com.....are a few
This is the only public board I regularly look at. I use P411 and TER quite a bit, but don't really consider the former a board. TER has a board that I think is useless, but their reviews are quite good, especially when you travel.
  • st929
  • 04-15-2010, 01:02 PM
ECCIE is it for me. Started with ASPD and been here since it started.
The only issue I see about asking this question on this site is that you are only sampling those who really frequent and post on here.

I'm sure if you go to the other sites and ask similar questions, your answers will be skewed towards that site.

I understand the reason behind the asking but it is really a fair question?

With the demise of ASPD after repeated failures, it honestly doesn't make sense for either the providers or the clients to limit their access and information sharing to only 1 site.

Look what happened to ECCIE when ASPD failed it exploded and a lot of data was lost until Eraps popped up with the old reviews but since it can't be searched, it remains barely usable.

If something were to happen here to ECCIE, who knows what but shit DOES happen in real life to affect boards, I mean did anyone really think a young woman like Amber would pass at such a young point in her life and yes, I know ECCIE has contingency plans in place for continuation but still.

Providers need to take advantage of multiple sites for free ads.

Heck, I just got an invite that AHC is back up with a new URL and I know some folks involved in the site who are good guys. I might have to go take a look around there again.

the biggest thing this thread should do is to let folks know that confining yourself to one site didn't work out very well with ASPD and to think it is a good idea to limit yourself to only one now means you are following the same flawed logic and may want to reconsider.
I pretty much camp here on ECCIE with an occasionally side trip to TER. I started on TER before I found ASPD and then subsequently ECCIE. I was the number one poster on TER's General Discussion Board and the Reviewer's Section for a while. I still post there occasionally.

OFF :-) Originally Posted by OFF
I love your post, good to see you are here
The only issue I see about asking this question on this site is that you are only sampling those who really frequent and post on here.

I'm sure if you go to the other sites and ask similar questions, your answers will be skewed towards that site.

I understand the reason behind the asking but it is really a fair question?

With the demise of ASPD after repeated failures, it honestly doesn't make sense for either the providers or the clients to limit their access and information sharing to only 1 site.

Look what happened to ECCIE when ASPD failed it exploded and a lot of data was lost until Eraps popped up with the old reviews but since it can't be searched, it remains barely usable.

If something were to happen here to ECCIE, who knows what but shit DOES happen in real life to affect boards, I mean did anyone really think a young woman like Amber would pass at such a young point in her life and yes, I know ECCIE has contingency plans in place for continuation but still.

Providers need to take advantage of multiple sites for free ads.

Heck, I just got an invite that AHC is back up with a new URL and I know some folks involved in the site who are good guys. I might have to go take a look around there again.

the biggest thing this thread should do is to let folks know that confining yourself to one site didn't work out very well with ASPD and to think it is a good idea to limit yourself to only one now means you are following the same flawed logic and may want to reconsider. Originally Posted by LazurusLong
I understand what you're saying.
My question wasn't asking "Which" but, "How Many" really...
I was just curious how many sites/boards you guys were also members of or at least looked at on a regular basis? I have about 5 that I look at pretty regularly. I use all 5 for business..so, that's easy.

Now, there are countless others that I look at when I have some free time. There are some Great sites/boards out there...It's fun to see what crazy sex stuff others are talking about!

Just Sayin....

~Kelly TNT