Ok, great discussion on "Prostate Massage", I got one for the women

I enjoy being fisted. if its done rght with lube ,,, lots and lots of lube!
  • LNK
  • 06-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Wow, you dug deep for this one!

There's a (current) discussion ongoing in the Another Realm sub-forum on fisting.
I don't even care for FIV .... definitely don't want a whole fist in my hoohah.
I don't even care for FIV .... definitely don't want a whole fist in my hoohah. Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
Mocha dear, not sure she wasn't talkin' about a fist in the hoohah....more like a fist in the OH NO!!
Yeah oh no you're fist isn't going in there! lol
Yeah oh no you're fist isn't going in there! lol Originally Posted by MOCHAakaMOCHA
your* (too late to edit)
I tried it once but couldn't quite manage it. I would definitely like to give it another shot with the right playmate.
Thank You Hon! That's what I was thinking! There is No damn way that's going in there!

And, ummm hello? That doesn't leave much for the Penis. I mean..I guess you could rub it around the inside edges. But, Hello Helllo Helllllllo Helllllllllllo! Echo Echooo Echoooooo Echooooooooooooooooo! Ooop! There goes my keys.

:-/

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
Was a thread on here that talked about the vagina sweeping after being fisted and being tighter than ever. Don't know because I don't have one. Or have I ever fisted one.
Thank You Hon! That's what I was thinking! There is No damn way that's going in there!

And, ummm hello? That doesn't leave much for the Penis. I mean..I guess you could rub it around the inside edges. But, Hello Helllo Helllllllo Helllllllllllo! Echo Echooo Echoooooo Echooooooooooooooooo! Ooop! There goes my keys.

:-/

~Kelly TNT Originally Posted by Kelly TNT
LOL nah, it doesn't work like that. Vaginas are way more resilient than most people think.
Can't imagine how that would make me happy . Vaginas are way more resilient than most people think.
http://www.sweetmontreal.com
I've had this experience a couple of times. One small hand and 2 others that tried with larger hands. The orgasm is unbelievable.

PS I had a c section and have a tight pussy. But, if you get me aroused in the right way... hmmmm you never know what could happen lol.