NSN Cohen testimony Polls

• WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 01:30 PM
I've always wondered about this logic.

He was proven to be lying about Trump doing business with the Russians on a Trump Tower deal in 2016 in Moscow. Which means Trump was lying when he said he was doing no business with the Russians.

That would be like you butt fucking someone , oeb11 lying about it to Congress and you then denouncing that oeb11 for lying . Yes oed11 lied about you not butt fucking someone , when in fact you did.

All that said....nobody gives a fuck about Cohen or Trump for that matter. The only thing that matters is the results of the 2020 election. And then it starts all over again. Originally Posted by WTF
Dear oeb11...I've made the appropriate change to reflect a more realistic version of actual events between you two.

I did not realize how serious you took my posting on this Internet hooker board.

Or maybe instead of actually debating my point, you instead cried about how I hurt your feelings.

So again, Cohen lied about Trump lying about Trump being in negotiations with Russians about a Trump Tower in Moscow. You are not the least bit curious about why Trump lied about that?
Maybe you two could get together and sue me for 250 million because I hurt your feelings! Originally Posted by WTF
You couldn't do ANYTHING to hurt my feeling...I have no feeling for you one way or the other, then pity...BTW...how's it coming with those right wing unhinged videos...you're very late with the assignment you promised!!
The American people can see cohen is a liar. We the people are also sick of this witch hunt that has not produced any credible evidence for the original intent of this investigation. No collusion, nothing.
The real investigation is what happened to cuntillarys emails.
Why don't you Trump supporters just admit it? Ya'll aren't afraid that Cohen was lying, ya'll are afraid that he's telling the truth! Originally Posted by Lapdog

we might be if Cohen actually had any truths to tell.

maybe you'll just have to wait for his prison novel to come out..

BAHHAAAAAA
  • WTF
  • 02-28-2019, 04:15 PM
The American people can see cohen is a liar. . Originally Posted by winn dixie
Was Cohen lying when he said Trump had no business dealings with Russia in 2016?

Think about that.

I'm going to be nice and just ask you this one simple question.

Hopefully you can answer and we can have a respectful debate.

I pray you do not smart off, I return in kind and then you cry about my smart mouth.
Must have rattled Trump so much, he couldn't make a deal with little rocket man.