Tolerating a bad attitude when you tell them you are staying for an hour after you cum in 20 minutes.

Make sure that your activities last an hour. Maybe you should save the climax for last and do other things in the beginning like foreplay, massage, etc. Build up to that moment.
Remember, you got to warm her up.
right drinking is the best with you then I get all lose and take it all
...we usually just drink...right? Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
See gals that view is as a personal afront if she doesn't get you to nut twice. I used to see a gal who's now long out of the business in another city that was just dead set intent on getting that second (or back at that age third) nut out of you. Hell, I was afraid not to come again. I worried that she might whip my ass.
Pace Yourself...practice your DATY skills...throw in some massage foreplay...pace yourself (repeat) Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
Ditto

It's your time so she should make sure you get your full time...unless YOU choose to leave early
If the guy pays for the full hour,he RIGHTFULLY deserves the full hour---suggestion to the guys: if you cum soon, just tell her that you so enjoy her company that you would like to spend the remainder of the hour with her
--you can either hold her and talk or cuddle, or ask her to give you a body massage or whatever she is willing to do-
--the point is: do not make it seem as if "I paid you , gal, so deliver" but instead say:"you are so beautiful and sweet that i would like to spend the full hour with you"
remember the old saying: you catch more flies with honey
than with a fly swatter
If the guy pays for the full hour,he RIGHTFULLY deserves the full hour---suggestion to the guys: if you cum soon, just tell her that you so enjoy her company that you would like to spend the remainder of the hour with her
--you can either hold her and talk or cuddle, or ask her to give you a body massage or whatever she is willing to do-
--the point is: do not make it seem as if "I paid you , gal, so deliver" but instead say:"you are so beautiful and sweet that i would like to spend the full hour with you"
remember the old saying: you catch more flies with honey
than with a fly swatter Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
that is a good suggestion if the Provider is someone like yourself. unfortunately, many are not, and some would think you are close to crazy for wanting to stay after you cum. another group considers it "mission accomplished", you got what you, ahem, came for, and should feel lucky she was able to wrap up activity so quick and efficiently. yet another group has never talked or cuddled, and would be flummoxed by the suggestion.
Everybody knows you are paying for a gal’s time and companionship, right? There’s no money being exchanged for sex. If you got a nut along the way, that was probably the result of something totally unrelated that may have happened between two consenting adults. But it’s not what you paid for.

Everybody knows you are paying for a gal’s time and companionship, right? There’s no money being exchanged for sex. If you got a nut along the way, that was probably the result of something totally unrelated that may have happened between two consenting adults. But it’s not what you paid for.

.. Originally Posted by Cossetan

Uh huh