SEE IT YOURSELF....the Enthusiasm !

Trump inherited the robust economy from President Obama. President Obama is the one who made it great. Trump is the one who fucked it up. Originally Posted by Lapdog
There's that word again...robust. I'm not sure it means what you think it means. Lets look it up;
According to the Lapdog dictionary:
Ro-bust<<<< weak, slack, flaccid, under performing, failed or failing. Nope, I was wrong. It is just like Lapdog thinks it is.
Trump inherited the robust economy from President Obama. Originally Posted by Lapdog

If you weren't so sad, you'd be a great comedian.

Here's who pulled Obaminable's fat out of the fire ....

Bush even had to introduce AFRICA to the First Black U.S. President!

If you weren't so sad, you'd be a great comedian.

Here's who pulled Obaminable's fat out of the fire ....

Bush even had to introduce AFRICA to the First Black U.S. President!

Originally Posted by LexusLover

And if Trump would have done his fucking job like we hired him to, there wouldn't have been 223,000 Americans dead due to the Corona Virus.
America hit a new high in COVID-19 cases today: 79,000 cases, with 38 states spiking. It's NOT because we do more testing. It's because we have an ignorant ass in the White House who should have been removed 10 months ago.

• oeb11
  • 10-24-2020, 06:01 AM
Fake news from the burrows
Flushed!!!
Fake news from the burrows
Flushed!!! Originally Posted by oeb11
Fake poster from the NEJM!

talk about fake and flake enthusiasm
America hit a new high in COVID-19 cases today: 79,000 cases, with 38 states spiking. It's NOT because we do more testing. It's because we have an ignorant ass in the White House who should have been removed 10 months ago.

Originally Posted by matchingmole

His ignorant ass thinks that the testing is the culprit for the high count. If there was less testing, there'd be less cases, and his even more ignorant supporters actually believe that.
And if Trump would have done his fucking job like we hired him to, there wouldn't have been 223,000 Americans dead due to the Corona Virus. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Presidents don't have control over nature and either does anyone else. Quit making stupid statements. No other president would have had a different outcome.
Bullshit.
Trump inherited the robust economy from President Obama. President Obama is the one who made it great. Trump is the one who fucked it up. Originally Posted by Lapdog
There's that word again...robust. I'm not sure it means what you think it means. Lets look it up;
According to the Lapdog dictionary:
Ro-bust<<<< weak, slack, flaccid, under performing, failed or failing. Nope, I was wrong. It is just like Lapdog thinks it is. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn

Obama's last year was robust. lol!
Trump has very little control on what cv19 does.

he did get bad advice which got passed on to other governors. what you get is GIGO.

its the governors who control what goes on in their state.

cv19 death was going to happen no matter what trump did or did not do.
Bullshit. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Ok, I don't know how you arrive at these ridiculous conclusion. But I don't know how anyone can hold Trump or anyone else for that matter personally responsible for the deaths from a Virus the Public Health and Medical Community has not had any experience with in the past.
  • oeb11
  • 10-24-2020, 12:55 PM
How do the ridiculous DPST's arrive at their 'conclusions'

XiNN tells them so - and the DNC marxist narrative.

They only spew propaganda - and have no clue as to facts or Truth.

Both of which are anathema to their marxist DNC masters!
I hope y'all enjoy eating crow. There's going to plenty of it around November 4th. Enjoy!