New to Texas! Best beach? ;)

• L1A2D
  • 09-23-2021, 09:41 PM
Koh Samui in Thailand
Port aransas
What about during the colder months?
What about during the colder months? Originally Posted by Ashley1111
Go to DFW airport, fly to San Juan, drive across the island to Ponce.
Go to Cancun and Isla Mujeres.
What about during the colder months? Originally Posted by Ashley1111
This is Texas. It can be 90 in the Panhandle and 30 in Houston.

Galveston is great, when the seagrass is gone and the water is clear. But, this is rare. 5 hour drive.

Port Aransas is better. The sand is cleaner. Safer. 7 hour drive.

S. Padre is great. But, it's proximity to The Border can make safety an issue. It's 9 hours to S. Padre.

It's 12 hours to Destin, FL.
  • BLM69
  • 11-03-2021, 12:44 PM
Tricks be responding like she's really here asking about Texas beaches 😂 it's a threAD gentlemen......
Tricks be responding like she's really here asking about Texas beaches 😂 it's a threAD gentlemen...... Originally Posted by BLM69
&& some tricks talk out they ass like they really spitting some truths lmao I’ve read your other threads you seem like a know it all if so what am I thinking then if not beaches?

Oh and thanks for the recommendations everyone I’ve have tried a few places and loved Galveston the most since it closest. & since it’s getting colder I’m so sad I don’t wanna have to leave state to enjoy the beach. Smh I left the north for the sun.
  • BLM69
  • 11-03-2021, 02:33 PM
&& some tricks talk out they ass like they really spitting some truths lmao I’ve read your other threads you seem like a know it all if so what am I thinking then if not beaches?

Oh and thanks for the recommendations everyone I’ve have tried a few places and loved Galveston the most since it closest. & since it’s getting colder I’m so sad I don’t wanna have to leave state to enjoy the beach. Smh I left the north for the sun. Originally Posted by Ashley1111
&& And some hoes be thinking all tricks are simps and stupid, you know how to use Google, a hooker site isn't teaching anything about beaches in Texas. GTFO with that nonsense
No good beaches in Texas. S. Padre is the best of a bad lot. Interesting, isolated in 0laces, but only fair for swimming. You’re better off going to the Caribbean or Mexico.
Who goes to the beach to swim?
No good beaches in Texas. S. Padre is the best of a bad lot. Interesting, isolated in 0laces, but only fair for swimming. You’re better off going to the Caribbean or Mexico. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
Would love to visit Caribbean maybe my next spot should be out of state especially if I wish to be in the water.
&& And some hoes be thinking all tricks are simps and stupid, you know how to use Google, a hooker site isn't teaching anything about beaches in Texas. GTFO with that nonsense Originally Posted by BLM69
It’s called making conversation.
Who goes to the beach to swim? Originally Posted by Billogoods
Me sadly I should of been a fish but a boat or the shore is fine too Anything to be by the water. I love finding spots around Dallas even if it’s just to cruise.
Well there's a lot of great social events this time of year. May as well enjoy them so that when beach time rolls around the time off of the beach will be better.