Can You Tell From a Pic If You Think You'll Click?

For me, pics come first and tell me about physical attractions

Second is what the lady writes. Does her personality seem to be someone I could enjoy.

The steel clad test is a short phone call. If she doesn't accept calls, I am out. If the call goes well, I am in. If it is awkward, I am out. Don't remember the phone call test ever failing me.

Torito
Well, so far, I can physically attracted to a provider, but I get that "there's just something not right for me here" vibe. Hot, sure, but would we get along in real life, of which I'm giving up an hour of mine, and some money, to hang and do the deed?

The Meyers Briggs graph pretty much assures us that 25% of the population isn't going to like us. Those odds go up or down depending on whether you are mingling with like-minded people or you're as far oof home base as Jimi Hendrix at a Klan meeting.

The old thing about how a provider loves our wallets is one thing, but so does every waitress, car salesman and roofing contractor on the planet. They provide valuable, if utiltatarian, services, and can be a big waste of time while they have their hand in your wallet. I was just wondering if we can avoid that sort of experience on the front end by getting and going with an immediate yes/no response to a picture. Like I said, not a little head "oooo, boobies" response that has led to disaster for many of us at one time or another, but that very first gut compatibility response. Originally Posted by phildo
For me, a provider's pictures are easier to be a turn off than a turn on for me. Sure there are going to be ones I'm more physically attracted to, but personality goes a long way as a turn on (or off) for me so I tend to want to get a better idea of what a lady is like there before I'll see them.
Pics do not help me figure out who I WILL click with, as much as they help me figure out who I know I WILL NOT, click with.

You could have Playboy Playmate of the Year pics, but that is no assurance we are going to click.
Obviously, by just looking at her pictures you really can't tell if you are going to click. I would suggest reading what she posts to get a much clearer picture.
I do try to play into guy's weaknesses with my photo's... The last time I did a photo shoot (jan) I wanted to play into the hot housewife! I baked, and cleaned nearly naked..... I thought this would play into that, before my showcase was sweet college door next door.... Maybe I'm thinking with my vagina again... Im sure most the guys click on the pictures and your eyes only zone into tit shots!! lol!
When do we get to test this theory, baby? I'm calling major bs!!! Originally Posted by thathottnurse
Recently met someone, who thought from my pictures and posts over the years, we would connect.

Some of the things he said, were things I've heard before and even though he was very forward...the second he walked thru my door, I blushed and melted.
Can't bullshit me and it takes a whole hell of a lot to run game on me ...
But somehow, this one got me...

Whether it was his charm or that damn good chemistry he proclaimed we would have, I have never be swept off my feet like that!

In the short amount of time, beyond the sex and intimacy, conversations and texts, there is truly a connection and friendship.

I would RETIRE for good and run off with this one, No Doubt
Berkleigh,

Hey... wait a second!!!

You and I have not met yet so don't run of with that other dude until I get a chance to meat... errr, I mean... meet you.

Last, but not least... YUM (see pics below)!!!

PS: I just wanted to be under Berkleigh... in more ways than one.

Recently met someone, who thought from my pictures and posts over the years, we would connect.

Some of the things he said, were things I've heard before and even though he was very forward...the second he walked thru my door, I blushed and melted.
Can't bullshit me and it takes a whole hell of a lot to run game on me ...
But somehow, this one got me...

Whether it was his charm or that damn good chemistry he proclaimed we would have, I have never be swept off my feet like that!

In the short amount of time, beyond the sex and intimacy, conversations and texts, there is truly a connection and friendship.

I would RETIRE for good and run off with this one, No Doubt
Originally Posted by berkleigh
I never send photos to the ladies, if I did no one would see me.
The pics make me click the profile, but I, usually, read reviews first. I mean, if you see 3-4 CBJ's in a row, who gives a shit what she looks like?

***Whew...that Berkleigh makes me feel something...on the inside. My Lawid Jeevus!***
LOL Y'all crack me up ^^^

* Oh Lordy Jesus There's a Fire *

I am not going anywhere yet...
You have until Summer of 2015 lol

Unless Mr.TFK changes that
Haaaaaaa...I ain't got time fa that!!
Ummm, NO.
Grumpy Cat LOL ^^^
Damn is that my girl Sweet Kendal in your avatar?

On subject...

The answer is no.