HALF OFF? OR QUALITY PRODUCTS?

And insulting the ones who have to give her references. I'd say a good first 11 days, hope she makes it another 11? Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
In her mind, she's thinking "...just separating the wheat from the chaff." And she's not entirely wrong to do so. She's only going to get calls from qualified buyers, not time wasters. I'm okay with her eliminating cheap-dates like me, but show some respect for my $200 ladies!
Excuse me but I fall into what you are speaking but you have it backwards....Just because she offers a lower rate DOESNOT make her lower then the $400/hr girls...Just because I am affordable doesnot mean I see every dick that calls me..even at a lower rate yes I am choosey....I dont offer affordable rates to see 10 guys in a day but because I know and remember what it is like to work 3 jobs just to get by and have zero for yourself

What I am getting at is the girl who posts for 200 likely sees 10 guys a day due to the fact that she is "affordable" for those who hobby check to check. So by you going over to see her at 10PM knowing she saw people beginning at 10AM your one of the last. Your sucking 10 men in one day as well.

Im not saying anyone is in any means better than the rest, but yes the girl who is higher priced and not meaning 50 $ more is safer. She values herself hold herself to a higher standard. And personally I think all of you men should value yourselfs a little more and think with the head you dont normaly think with when it comes to the hobby.

For those of you who dont agree thank you, all I wanted was feedback!!!

Xo
Jeri Originally Posted by jeri.bliss
Wow, that's pretty elitest thinking sweetie. Rates don't really reflect personal hygiene or safety practices. Shameful when some people get their self worth from what they charge others
  • onei
  • 11-14-2013, 09:07 PM
Just because you're 800hr doesn't mean you're safer, lower volume, or trustworthy when you say you're lower volume. Just insane! Originally Posted by Mr.Crowley
I take issue here. At $800H, I would tend to believe she is indeed lower volume.
$800/hr! Ha!

I would put the skills of some of our local "cheap" girls up against her any day.

Leave her for the euro trash that will be here for F1.
Actually I do get what you are saying and it may be true in some cases, but not in all. Here is my experience with high price ladies. They tend to be a bit like primadonnas and limit their menu as if it is a privilege for you to be with them. If I am going to pay 8 bills an hour then you had better be a real whore in the bedroom and I do mean no limits other than no BB. If I cannot kiss you or you only offer cbj and then no daty and god forbid I even think in greek, then well no, I look for a gal with a little more work ethic. Again, not always true though. See what generalities get you.

PS - I do like a real whore in the bedroom.
Im not saying anyone is in any means better than the rest, but yes the girl who is higher priced and not meaning 50 $ more is safer. She values herself hold herself to a higher standard. And personally I think all of you men should value yourselfs a little more and think with the head you dont normaly think with when it comes to the hobby. Originally Posted by jeri.bliss
Is business really so bad that you need to slag on the ladies? You must be feeling the hurt if you need knock on them so much. Maybe you over-value your pussy? Maybe the CPSC or Consumer Reports can investigate your claims. I expect however, you don't have any facts to back up your theories. I'll go ahead and make up some shit as well.

Since you are obviously so money hungry, you probably pack in 20 dicks a day, at $800 a day, six days a week. You work 50 weeks a year and only take off two weeks a year. You've analyzed the situation so thoroughly you realize it pays for you to swap your Nuva-Ring birth control out every three weeks to ensure you never have a period. Less period, more money!

You do all of your calculations and realize you can only sell your pussy another eight years at that rate. At the eight year mark you are going to have had 48,000 dicks. That plastic pussy of yours if only warranted for 50,000 dicks and hey, a girl might need to have some casual sex when she retires!

That's $7200 a week for eight years of work, 2.8 million. That'll be just enough for you to live in a $1500 a month condo and eat at the most expensive item off the Chili's menu if you live until you turn 84.

I'm going to pass on your pussy until Consumer Reports tells me it's the best deal. Until then, I don't think I like your valuation.
I knew this subscription would be worth it !
Take it from me, guys don't like it when you call them cheap bastards! I don't think girls do either but that's another thread! I know several ladies that say they are low volume charging over 300 and knocking out several dates per day. Oh wait, 300 is cheap! I am sooo glad you came along, now they will leave me alone about having gps!! *kidding*

If you can command 800/hr, you are my fucking hero, Lol!

You know what the difference is between a 200 girl and an 800 girl? Ego!

I couldn't resist that one!
$800 an hour??? Wow if I was that interested in South Korean women I can just buy a ticket to Seoul and help myself to any woman of my choosing for a fraction of the price and get a trip out of it to boot!

Seriously that's ridiculous. If I wanted to spend a lot of money on one woman, I'd just get married and then divorced!

Obviously I am being facetious in that remark but the sentiment remains.

Your price is not even close to the current pricing structure in the area, it's the equivalent of selling an iphone for $1800(non contract pricing) and including a new shiny case for the price.

Your point is that you're worth it because you are super low volume and thus guys get to tread where not many tread before. Sorry but you've probably already slept with a lot more guys than most woman, so if it's 30 guys or 180 different guys, who cares?

I could see if you were offering only $800 for a 4+ hour date, because then you're low volume but also a hobbiest gets a good amount of time to actually enjoy the date.

Well I just spent $400 for a PS4 that leaves me with $400 leftover to find someone to play with my joystick, that's a much better deal.
Here are Jeri's reviews on redbook:

http://www.myredbook.com/showpro.aspx?id=2354320

I've had experience with redbook couple of years back. Submitted a review and had premium access. You'll come to find that reviews there are very liberal with rating provider's looks and services with 9's and 10's.

Also learned through the hard way that many of the reviews are falsified. I met up with a provider with >5 stellar reviews on there, and ended up posting an alert out for her. To say her looks and services did not commensurate with the ratings on redbook is a huge understatement.

Don't be fooled by "stellar" reviews found in other boards.
Oh my goodness you guys are mean!!! Insulting??? I am not trying tk offend anyone, holy smokes guys what an excellent welcome. Lol!
So much for southern hospitality, really took that subject offensively must have hit a soft spot.
Wow! $800 per hour kitty. It's obvious that your are lower volume at that rate. Just wondering if an $800 per hour kitty is self cleaning? <G> You do have a nice view from the backside though!
SMH. Sometimes it's better to be seen than heard. Welcome to Texas darling! And thank YOU for the warm sentiments that generalize and marginalize a lot excellent providers here that don't fall under your out of touch umbrella. Good luck while you are here!