You might JUST BE a dumb monger if ...

#18 You stop seeing her for a while, and when you see her again, she tells you that she has missed you....and, you actually believe her.

#19...
#19 - You believe in her being low volume

#19: You read a "I need HELP" note and decide you can probably trust her to pay you back the $$$ for emergency repairs to her: car, phone, computer, family, apartment..
#21. You believe her when she says that "musk" you smell on her hands and breasts during your massage isn't from another man's seed. She assures you she is "low volume", but all you can think about is that dude you bumped into near the incall entrance.

#22...
#22 - You believe her when she tells you that your one of very few men that can make her orgasm. !!!!

# 23...
#23 You believe her when she says "Doggie is my favorite position."

#24 You actually believe her when says something like: "I'm retiring/going UTR/moving out of town, and this time it is for good."

#25...
  • Toyz
  • 04-09-2014, 11:19 AM
#25). If you've ever considered pawning your Rolex to cover a bucket list doubles session.
#26. You believe her when she says she's new to eccie and will ONLY do that special thing with you. Then one day you stumble upon an old review that reveals she did that special thing and MORE with other dudes in the past under a different handle.

#27...
  • Toyz
  • 04-09-2014, 11:48 AM
#27). She texts "I'll text you later" and you actually wait around expecting her to.
#28) You believe things said in the Men's Locker room are actually private.

#29) ...
#29) you believe there won't be another Rent is due Salmon run ...

#30) ...
  • Toyz
  • 04-09-2014, 01:46 PM
#30). You see what looks like a Goddess on BP for a hunny dollah hour & show up to find Quasimodo's sister...yet you stay for the session then write a "NO" review...

#3 If you think the PMS does exist and the CBC does not

#4 ... Originally Posted by fun2come
I agree with this one

#13: You prepay for her breast enlargement procedure, in exchange for X number of sessions she promises to deliver after her boob job.

#14 ... Originally Posted by Beagle
OMG did this really happen??? I mean that shit's not cheap tho there aren't any surgical procedures that are. still...

15 - She tells you she was feeling sexually deprived until you pleased her and made her orgasm and you believe her!!!!

16.... Originally Posted by Passion2015
¯\(°_o)/¯ well you never know that one could actually be true. happened to me. it had been a while since I had seen anyone I was getting that I need to get laid craving made a date. I remember is was the best Friday ever he actually made me orgasm orally, i got paid then I bought concert tickets to a band I really wanted to see. so it was like sex(orgams), money and rock and roll all AND it was the weekend! and in the after glow I was like damn the hobby is the best thing to ever happen to me more people should get laid on friday. admittedly i didn't tell him i was sexually deprived and he pretty much made my fucking year. (it happened in like august 2013)

so moral of the story is guys you never know the circumstances surrounding a lady and you might Actually make someone's fucking year after a date and you don't have to be so negative about praise or positive reinforcement from a provider.

#18 You stop seeing her for a while, and when you see her again, she tells you that she has missed you....and, you actually believe her.

#19...
Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
(•ิ_•ิ)? wait, why is that so hard to believe??? i mean if you have good sexual chemistry with someone and you haven't slept with them in a while stands to reason they would actually miss having sex with you if it's been a while. i mean Come on! that's not even unbelievable! I miss having sex with my ex. there are lots of people who miss a sexual partner. i bet you can think of a girl who you're not currently sleeping with who you miss fucking.

#23 You believe her when she says "Doggie is my favorite position."

Originally Posted by cinnamonshark
why is that so hard to believe? it's a good position. I don't understand that being a favorite is unbelievable...?

#22 - You believe her when she tells you that your one of very few men that can make her orgasm. !!!!

# 23... Originally Posted by Passion2015
well that could actually be true.

why is it all hobbyist want to disbelieve any form of positive reinforcement from a provider. I mean it's a good thing.
  • Toyz
  • 04-09-2014, 03:54 PM
#31). You patiently listen to all the (amazing) drama-real or imagined-in her life for 30 minutes of your one hour session...
#31. You believe she is "low volume" but just happened to run out of covers and asks you to buy some for her.