Provider Orgasms

Well I try, but just not that good anymore.

If I get mine, I'm happy.

But I try, does that count for something??
If I can make her orgasm, I'm happy, even if I never finish myself. But I know the female orgasm doesn't always happen, for dozens of various reasons that don't necessarily reflect negatively on me or her. So if it doesn't happen, that's ok with me. I'd rather the lady not lie.

I just try to make the whole session as fun and memorable for us both as I can. Orgasms are not necessarily my goal, just a happy byproduct along the way

Go ahead, flame if ya want. Whatever.
In my experience, the guy has six - I have one.

I always, always make sure the girl is taken care of first. That is just the way I roll.
Then, after she counts it, I allow it to be about me.

Ok, seriously, I love daty and could probably do it more than anything else, but I never labor under the assumption that she needs me for her sexual gratification. She will satisfy me; I just try to make it as nice for her as possible.
In my experience, the guy has six - I have one.

Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
well, it sure wasnt because i didnt work at it

there are times when i'm a slow and deliberate sensual lover, stimulating here and there, nibbling here and there, licking there and deeper, then kicking it into a higher gear or even higher unless she either tells me to stop or shoves me away [mmmm, i remember one princess who did that!].

and there are times when i'm just "let's do this now!" and there's no stopping either of us getting our primal instincts in gear and in motion.

both are satisfying and deliteful, but i generally prefer the slow and deliberate approach. sometimes i just experience body orgasms [no cup of creamy coffee poured], sometimes cup poured and body orgasm. it varies from woman to woman and time to time.

but i do work for an encounter where the women feels really good afterwards, O or no O. and if she feels good, then i feel good, O or no O, cup poured or no cup poured. and if there are Os and cups poured, oh yeah!!!
For me I much prefer that the provider enjoys the moment of getting an O as much as I enjoy helping get there. If she doesn't O with my help then at least I gave it a good try.

But as long as we both enjoyed our time "making out" then all is fine with the world as I try to walk back to my car without falling down!
  • jl411
  • 06-03-2011, 05:10 PM
Apparently I'm different or weird, because I like the very slow and gentle approach until you get the motor going, then dive in... but I find that only 10% of the time. Where are the gentle starters? Originally Posted by LovingKayla
Nice hint I'm always gentle!
I've been very fortunate with the gentlemen I have seen because sometimes it takes awhile to get me off and they have all been very patient No point in faking because all it takes is a small correction or two if they're doing something wrong and the outcome is everyone ends up happy. Originally Posted by Alyssa Nicole
You always preferred sitting on my lap, kissing, stroking each other's bods, and chatting for awhile, then when you were ready, it didn't take long for you to respond. And you never faked. Hope I didn't take much coaching, though. We always hugged goodbye VERY happy. Damn, I miss you girl!
You always preferred sitting on my lap, kissing, stroking each other's bods, and chatting for awhile, then when you were ready, it didn't take long for you to respond. And you never faked. Hope I didn't take much coaching, though. We always hugged goodbye VERY happy. Damn, I miss you girl! Originally Posted by topguntex
LOL thats true but that was at the Venus Room and it just isnt the same as seeing me behind MY closed doors...you should stop by and try
Maybe I am different. I orgasm very easily, and multiple times. I get aroused by pleasing and all sorts of touching and kissing. If I am alone, I think it may take me 15-30 seconds with a toy - lol

This is why I don't mind when guys want multiples . . .