Calling all DFW Calendar models and those who would like to see a boost in sales!

Looking for two more girls...... Please pm me for more details
This is a great promo project! I can vouch for what I've experienced thus far and it has been 100% professional and well-put together - even for a bunch of hookers! Lol. I kid I kid!

Lola is a great business woman and a savvy entrepreneur. Being involved in one of her projects could be very beneficial to your business.
aww thank you!! your are too sweet!! guess that means I should order you 50+ calendars? lol!! jk!! Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I am still waiting on my 50+ calenders. lol jk

CG

Is it to late to join?
Hey you guys check out Secretcalendar.com

For all of you who don't know I have been feverishly working on getting my calendar project together and it is almost complete..... What's missing? YOU ARE!

In order to make this a success I would like to invite you all to the website Secretcalendar.com, here you will find all the girls in my calendar, short videos which we are releasing slowly, so stay tuned...

What's a calendar without a calendar release party? There is only one way to receive an invite to this Party November 7. You must see two of the girls in the calendar, after doing you may submit your request for an invite to the party after both girls verify they have seen you.

This is NOT a hobby party, this is a Calendar release party, we will have a dj, food from Fuzzy's Tacos (joke not lost here) free beer and HOT HOT HOT woman!!

We will be having contests, games, auctions, and prizes, oh did I mention free beer?

So what are you waiting for? Order your calendar today and reserve your seat at the party of the year!

related links: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=730504&highlight=

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=722585&highlight=

My question, which ladies would you like to see at the party?
Id buy one especially if you included charity donations as a selling point. Great idea... great room for helpiing others especially if that was the idea from a standpoint of the male population.

I also think men would sponser ladies rathet tham them have to pay to be involved. Honors go with being picked for projects rather than paying for it.

Helping others is always worth more and note worth cones from projects based upon more than personal gain.

Good idea.. hope u make it happen so other women can see how fun it is to be a star ! ( this post is not an attempt at anything negative in case u take it to be so )
Id buy one especially if you included charity donations as a selling point. Great idea... great room for helpiing others especially if that was the idea from a standpoint of the male population.

I also think men would sponser ladies rathet tham them have to pay to be involved. Honors go with being picked for projects rather than paying for it.

Helping others is always worth more and note worth cones from projects based upon more than personal gain.

Good idea.. hope u make it happen so other women can see how fun it is to be a star ! ( this post is not an attempt at anything negative in case u take it to be so ) Originally Posted by 2canplaytx

Great idea!! How about an animal shelter?

It could say something like, "A portion of these calendar proceeds will be donated to the Dallas Institute for Cultivating Kitties (aka DICK)"

Seriously though, I think a charity is a really awesome idea! Just not sure if any organizations would be willing to publicly accept donations from a small bunch of well-meaning working girls.

food from Fuzzy's Tacos (joke not lost here) Originally Posted by Lolabrea01
I read this last night and seriously DID spit redbull and titos all over my phone. Fcuking funny!!!!!