Meaning of "available now"...

The thing I really appreciate about most of the "Aailable Now" ads is the definition of location. Most of the ads lock it down more than just "Dallas", and they don't say Fort Worth if in fact they are in Dallas.
Having said that, I've not been successful at meeting anybod off of that format. First, you rarely hear back quickly and second, just setting the sppointment is likely to take over an hour, ready or not. Just gotta be a better way.
This was "You want to come see me? It's xxx for an hour...give me an hour to get there."
  • jwood
  • 06-06-2015, 10:39 PM
I was recently in Dallas and tried using this feature on p411. I tried contacting a few ladies that were all online, it took over an hour to even get a response.
Let's not forget, if she hasn't seen you before or you haven't been prescreened there is still the time it takes to screen you, if you are not on p411. Or if she isn't on p411. That in itself could take up to an hour or longer.
I think available now means she isn't booked yet and is available to the first one to pass screening. Anything less than an hour would be pushing it.
Let's not forget, if she hasn't seen you before or you haven't been prescreened there is still the time it takes to screen you, if you are not on p411. Or if she isn't on p411. That in itself could take up to an hour or longer.
I think available now means she isn't booked yet and is available to the first one to pass screening. Anything less than an hour would be pushing it. Originally Posted by golforfish
Don't both parties have to be members just to place/see the ads?

Even then, unless the woman relies solely on the P411 okays, I can see the additional screening being an issue.
The new subscribe function on P411 allows hobbyiest to receive an email whenever one of their favorites posts an ad. If she runs a special you can move on it as soon as it is posted.
Better that than the alternative, IMHO. I would rather see a provider who is freshly showered and clean as opposed to one with guys in and out like a revolving door.

Plus I think you also have to consider that you may not be the only one contacting her at that particular time. There may have been another guy who contacted her, say an hour earlier than you and she may, in fact, be actually busy with that client at the time your message comes through. Would you expect her to interrupt that session to answer your message?

Just sayin... But if I message a provider advertising that, I take those things into consideration, as well as it might be possible she's currently driving to the incall location in anticipation of responses, or possibly in the shower, etc. I wouldn't expect her to pull the car over to answer, or text me while driving. I would expect some type of acknowledgement within 2-4 hours. Originally Posted by playball69
Wow!! Someone gets it! Thank you!!
I have written some ladies on P411 that show available now, only to receive a response 2 days later at 3 am LOL IM an old man. im sleeping at 3 am.
I have written some ladies on P411 that show available now, only to receive a response 2 days later at 3 am LOL IM an old man. im sleeping at 3 am. Originally Posted by cage196
Nice avatar cage196....makey me Horney
I think "Available After a Reasonable Amount of Time to Screen, Clean Up a Bit, Manage Simultaneous Requests And Put You in a Queue" doesn't pack the same marketing punch as "Available Now."