Fact or Myth? Squirting

Women have no biological need or purpose to ejaculate.

A guy getting pregnant also has no biological need or purpose.
Thanks Evelyn. Sounds like you’re a pro in this discussion. Stay safe and COVID free.
Thanks Evelyn. Sounds like you’re a pro in this discussion. Stay safe and COVID free. Originally Posted by mholmes

You too! Stay in, and avoid public places!

The human body is fascinating, and sexual exploration is so much fun. Certain things aren't for everyone, finding ppl with like minded kinks is paramount to having a great experience!
Definitely A FACT...no myth!

just like almost all sexually active men can cum again and again and again (not necessarily ejaculate).
but only those who have learned how to do so will do so.[/QUOTE]

Teach me, Oh bi Wan !

Techniques to apply ? Steps to accomplish this ?

And thanks. Hope you’re well, sir...
I can honestly say, i have ruined some clean sheets before. Clitoral stimulation makes the water works happen while pumping, it's insane the amount of gush will come out uncontrollably and I agree I pee before sex and empty my bladder and holy shit it's a slip and slide.
Please tell me is this true? I have never sprayed water. Even the Asian women I know and the women around me have never sprayed water.

Can you tell me how to achieve it? I tried many men, but they couldn't get me to spray water. I have tried adult toys, but they can't let me spray water.

Looking back now, I have experienced the longest sex 1-2 hours, but can not spray. That is painful!

Can you tell me this is the cause of my body? Or what reason? Help me analyze!
Please tell me is this true? I have never sprayed water. Even the Asian women I know and the women around me have never sprayed water.

Can you tell me how to achieve it? I tried many men, but they couldn't get me to spray water. I have tried adult toys, but they can't let me spray water.

Looking back now, I have experienced the longest sex 1-2 hours, but can not spray. That is painful!

Can you tell me this is the cause of my body? Or what reason? Help me analyze! Originally Posted by qiangqiang
Nin hao ma. Wo shuo yi dian dian zhongwen... but I don't have a pinyin keyboard on this PC so let me switch to English. What you need is a good clit stimulation toy and look up the OneTaste method. They may be crazy sex cultists, but they've figured some serious shit out about the clitoris. I recommend a wand or something like the clit sucking Satisfyer style toys. When you're getting close to orgasm, if you feel like you're close to pissing, just do a kegel and boom, you'll squirt like Cytheria.

Yes, it's piss, but urine is sterile and if you're hydrated it won't smell too bad.
I can't think of any other reproductive organ in the female body that can hold that much liquid, other than a bladder. Must be piss!

Now I've had a woman's juices run down my balls when they cum in Cowgirl or a small wet spot on the bed, but that's natural not squirting.