is it just me? or am I being a PARANOID bitc#? lol

Goes to show that p411 isn't always the greatest. IMHO
I am not picking a side here, but in a hobbyists defense ... I can understand some of the hobbyists actions. I live in Fort Worth, and if I know my appointment is in Dallas I will begin the first leg of what will be a 3+ hour endeavor. I don't think that it is out of line sending a text saying "I am on my way" an hour before what you did say was a confirmed appointment. To me it is a way of making sure I am not about to waste 2 hours. There is always apprehension with a new lady, it is the same on the hobbyist side also, I don't care how many reviews or referralls or if she has p'd 411 times. Every possible scenario runs thru your head up to an including LE having gotten involved and you are walking in to your own episode of "To Catch a Predator". (Sorry about the run on sentences). I am just actively returning to the hobby, and now remembering a lot more of the early anguish where the screening process eliminates a lady on my end because the atmosphere created during screening can't be overcome once you actually get to the fun stuff. I hate all that. But I love the fun stuff enough to put up with it.

This is your occupation, and you have to protect yourself. We just want to F**K, and don't always put a lot of thought into what comes out of our mouth. It is kind of a man thing.
??? If one looks at the ladies' pages on p411 most of the details are laid out. The tard had several OKs, thus he should know the rules of hobby. Maybe the ladies that gave the OKs did not mind his questions but most ladies do not appreciate discussing details on the phone, email, text, or PM. Originally Posted by pyramider
If she's got an ad listing sexual acts getting nervous because they're discussed is a bit silly. And, no, that's not a "rule of the hobby". Post screening, especially p411 screening, it is very common to discuss the session.
He only had 4 oks and 1 was inactive and they were not very recent. Hi handle on here he has no post or reviews asking specifics is a no no in my book and I like to make my visitor be comfortable and be comfortable myself. If we both aren't no on is goin to have a good time. Thanks all for the input.
Gia

If you complete P411

"ACTIVITIES GIA ENJOYS IN PRIVATE:"
" FOR WHICH NO MONEY IS EXCHANGED"

Portion of your P411 profile there would be no need to ask any questions. As a general habit I don't see providers unless they list their "ACTIVITIES ENJOYS IN PRIVATE:"
I try to get the specifics through p411 private messaging, once that is cleared up, no more Talking about the details.

Is that the correct way to do it?
, "Tell me what your driving? What color car?"...That is an immediate dealbreaker for me that only LE or troublemaking lookouts need to know IMHO. Originally Posted by ManSlut
hmmm. Thanks. I had no idea that that made guys uncomfortable. I always ask what they're driving so I can watch for them from my patio and they could see me. I figured it would draw less attention than him wandering around, looking lost.
I just thought asking about the car was another screening technique. It never bothered me.
Gia

If you complete P411

"ACTIVITIES GIA ENJOYS IN PRIVATE:"
" FOR WHICH NO MONEY IS EXCHANGED"

Portion of your P411 profile there would be no need to ask any questions. As a general habit I don't see providers unless they list their "ACTIVITIES ENJOYS IN PRIVATE:" Originally Posted by boomvang
This is exactly the reason I have mine completed! I still have occasions when questions arise regardless of my "activities Sophia enjoys" list. I never like to discuss these things and this is why I have a list. When questions do arise, I direct them to my p411 profile.

I can agree with Gia that it is an uncomfortable feeling when questions of this sort are asked so shortly before an appointment when the appointment was scheduled days ahead of time. Things like that may be completely innocent, but can cause all kinds of bells to go off in my head. I have backed out of appointments for the same reason in the past. Some I found out at a later time were completely harmless and were just nervous and excited and not thinking clearly, and others I am not sure about because I never heard from them again. Being too careful is never a bad idea in this.

I have always wondered if the main reason someone asks about activities even though they are listed might be because they were disappointed in the past when activities were denied yet they were listed on a profile.
  • shlub
  • 01-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Question... Would it cause a red flag to ask a question regarding difference in an activity being listed in p411 profile and reported on eccie reviews? I would only ask such a question through p411's private message system as it is a secure site (https).
  • L.A.
  • 01-05-2013, 01:32 PM
After I get screened I almost always ask some specific questions. I will usually introduce myself and give out my screening info and then let them know once I've been screened I have some specific questions I'd like to ask. This seem to have always worked for me. This is of course before any session has been scheduled. As far as going by what is listed on their P411 activities...I don't always go by that as MANY have darn near every activity checked.
Now I will say that any and all questions I have will be posted thru eccie or p411 private messages and not by phone or text (unless instructed to do so)

Now in this situation there were several things that made you uncomfortable and you have every right in the world to cancel. Not too many people will fault you for doing what made you feel safe and if they do then screw them...figuratively of course.
This is exactly the reason I have mine completed! I still have occasions when questions arise regardless of my "activities Sophia enjoys" list. I never like to discuss these things and this is why I have a list. When questions do arise, I direct them to my p411 profile.

I can agree with Gia that it is an uncomfortable feeling when questions of this sort are asked so shortly before an appointment when the appointment was scheduled days ahead of time. Things like that may be completely innocent, but can cause all kinds of bells to go off in my head. I have backed out of appointments for the same reason in the past. Some I found out at a later time were completely harmless and were just nervous and excited and not thinking clearly, and others I am not sure about because I never heard from them again. Being too careful is never a bad idea in this.

I have always wondered if the main reason someone asks about activities even though they are listed might be because they were disappointed in the past when activities were denied yet they were listed on a profile. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
This could be the case, or there might have been an upcharge. I think p411 has a gray line when it comes to this area.
Question... Would it cause a red flag to ask a question regarding difference in an activity being listed in p411 profile and reported on eccie reviews? I would only ask such a question through p411's private message system as it is a secure site (https). Originally Posted by shlub
Great question! I think as long as you ask tastefully and well in advance then it's not a red flag type issue for me and yes, I prefer communication like that to go through p411 pm. However, it does make me nervous when someone waits until an hour or so before the appointment to ask when they made the appointment a few days in advance. For me it stirs a little paranoia.

This could be the case, or there might have been an upcharge. I think p411 has a gray line when it comes to this area. Originally Posted by thisguy23
I can understand how that could cause someone to ask questions if they have had that type of experience. It's not something I practice, but I do hear that it happens.
Great question! I think as long as you ask tastefully and well in advance then it's not a red flag type issue for me and yes, I prefer communication like that to go through p411 pm. However, it does make me nervous when someone waits until an hour or so before the appointment to ask when they made the appointment a few days in advance. For me it stirs a little paranoia. Originally Posted by Sophia Dane
So if I asked if you would dress like Little Bo Peep, spread peanut butter on me, and sing Gangnam style, it would be okay if I asked tastefully?
Question... Would it cause a red flag to ask a question regarding difference in an activity being listed in p411 profile and reported on eccie reviews? I would only ask such a question through p411's private message system as it is a secure site (https). Originally Posted by shlub
It's never really a good idea to send messages about BCD activities. The communication may be interpretted as an offering of services-NOT good, even in pm's - Just one gal's opinion.