This COULD be a decent forum...

Nobody disagrees with you. Hell, you can't even discuss what will be the #1 issue in '16. Hillary is just waiting on the dust to settle in the Repub race to drop the hammer and win by the largest margin in decades. Originally Posted by nwarounder
All that says is the American Electorate is a bunch of brain dead morons who see nothing wrong with electing a lying, money grubbing piece of shit as President.

Granted, we have probably had lying, money grubbing pieces of shit elected before, but she sets a new standard in this department.

Pathological is the word that comes to mind.
But... the name should be changed to the "Gay and Thesbian" Forum!!

You all are the silliest bunch of stupid mother fuckers on the entire internet! Therefore,,, the entire forum looses ALL credibility!!

Go Ahead...
Try to offend me with a reply!! Originally Posted by NTJME

I think your avatar pretty much says it all!

Nobody disagrees with you. Hell, you can't even discuss what will be the #1 issue in '16. Hillary is just waiting on the dust to settle in the Repub race to drop the hammer and win by the largest margin in decades. Originally Posted by nwarounder
Does "CO" stand for carbon dioxide?
Does "CO" stand for carbon dioxide? Originally Posted by LexusLover
That would be CO2, but NO, and I don't mean nitrogen oxide.
We should be concentrating on them "womerns"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IL_pbFbYK0
Every thread in here has potential at the start, lol ...then after pages of name calling some threads will actually get back on track ...it's rare but it has been done.

But then again this forum is for entertainment purposes only ...so does it really matter? Originally Posted by JCM800
+ 1 !!!!!!!
We should be concentrating on them "womerns"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4IL_pbFbYK0 Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
You found EKIM'S favorite guitar player ! Ekim's " cousin / brother " !
Every thread in here has potential at the start, lol ...then after pages of name calling some threads will actually get back on track ...it's rare but it has been done.

But then again this forum is for entertainment purposes only ...so does it really matter? Originally Posted by JCM800
Well crap. My bubble just got busted. I thought all of the major news outlets, candidates, and even President Obama himself, logged on to this Forum on a regular basis to get the pulse of the demented crowd

i bet cruising through this forum is like reading the Funny Pages for you eh?
It is until assholes like you make it work for him, WaKKKo.
It is until assholes like you make it work for him, WaKKKo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
so says the king of "SNICK"

or is that king of dick sucking? did you teach woomby all you know about how to pucker up, buttercup?
It is until assholes like you make it work for him, WaKKKo. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
does your wife know you are posting on a hooker board?

inquiring minds want to know!

isn't it past your bedtime? sneaking out on the interwebs again? is she gonna spank your junk for that?
But... the name should be changed to the "Gay and Thesbian" Forum!!

You all are the silliest bunch of stupid mother fuckers on the entire internet! Therefore,,, the entire forum looses ALL credibility!!

Go Ahead...
Try to offend me with a reply!! Originally Posted by NTJME
So who is sillier, a bunch of idiots on a hooker board breaking balls in a poltical forum or someone who comes to a political forum on a hooker board looking for serious political discussion.
+ 1 !!!!!!! Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You are usually the #1 hijacker with your fag remarks gay rey.
  • DSK
  • 11-23-2015, 07:39 AM
I disagree it should be renamed the 'Immature Forum' I have yet to read one arguement that did not result to name calling antics Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
That's bullshit, and you are an idiot!