Normal to stop hearing?

It's too bad we can't show email or pm exchanges, so we could analyze this problem. Lol Originally Posted by Jane Doe
If "we" could then "we" could certify and give out those BAT SHIT CRAZY diplomas.
And what do your double helix's carry?

My smart ass response to that question might break the rules..... and plus,
I don't want none......OF THAT SL WRATH! I've had enough in my day.
You have really been going in these days. What gives?

Have you been possessed by Toyz? Is that where Toyz is? In the ECCIE afterlife possessing hobbyists.

That's it! Case closed.

R.I.P Toyz

After thought:
A Toyz incubus.
The horror. Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin

I'm like a Bee hive. I produce honey 24/7 right up to the time you kick the Bee hive!
I'm like a Bee hive. I produce honey 24/7 right up to the time you kick the Bee hive! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Word.

I will be using that line. Good one.
His reference checked out. She said he was a total sweatheart.
I was pleasantly surprised with your humor and your subtleties. I adore a persistent man. I will be honest, I am known to provoke in civi courtships; but in the hobby, not so much. Furthermore I adore the hobbyist who wants to see me because he is looking for a girl just like me, not just a warm whole (I mean that's cool too but you know what I mean). So I am willing to let my guard down. Safe travels and see you when you get back! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Thank you. Very nice of you.

You rock.
I need to edit this per the rules; sorry, did not know I was breaking one. Can anyone tell me how I can edit my original post? Thanks, MB
just click edit in the bottom right hand corner and at the top of the directed page, click delete this post.

P.S. I meant to say provoke persistence, like playing hard to get.

"I adore a persistent man. I will be honest, I am known to provoke persistence in civi courtships; but in the hobby, not so much.