Extra Charges for GFE Sessions

Like what? Originally Posted by hotlips_houlihan
Well here is just one of the packages I plan to introduce:

"Vegas in NYC. It is for the man who is not afraid of having fun and truly experiencing the best of NYC! This package includes transportation to and from each event in a town car or limo. Broadway play or burlesque show, party venue of choice (who knows what it could be…a nightclub or hanging out in a cigar bar), dinner and nightcap. This package is ideal for the man who wants to live it up in NYC one night! "

Having fun on planning and plotting at the moment

Lina
Marine, i think you got your question answered quite well, and received enough offers from ladies who as far as i know provide a damn good service and will keep you in pussy for a while, Semper Fi, JR
Oops! Got me! Now, in self-defense, it is a fact that this question has caused me to move ladies off of my "Might See" list. You however, sir, are right. There are a couple of responses on this thread that have caused me to drool more than a little. Ladies, please understand though. I live in waaay west Cowtown, about two bus tickets, one transfer, and a cab fare from Dallas. Ain't for lack of wantin' that I don't make it over to see you.

And, back to the thread. I thought that Chelsea made a couple of really good points, but I must tell you, Darlin', that there have been ladies that either truly love what they do and fall in love almost instantly, or they are hiding Oscars in their closets. They're the ones indelibly burned into my memory.
Wow, these subjects always amaze me. They make me feel so sorry for you guys and all that you have to go through to visit with a lady.

REALLY! I feel for you all!

I have one rate. Pretty much always have. As most of my business is therapeutic which I DO enjoy very much, I truly enjoy ALL my clients!

I quit putting "GFE" in my ads because I got too many phone calls asking exactly what that meant. All I can say is read my reviews. I realize there aren't that many but I prefer it that way.

GFE? Come visit me and let me know what you think...I'm not certain that I even know what it means but I feel pretty sure I do! Originally Posted by vnurse
You are one of a kind sweetie
If there ever comes a time when a gentleman asks for anything different than GFE, I'm outta here because that's all I know! But I will be more than happy to charge more for bitching and griping!
The real GFE consists of "We never go out, all you want to do is watch TV & screw, yammer, yammer, yammer."

The FANTASY GFE is where it's at!
If there ever comes a time when a gentleman asks for anything different than GFE, I'm outta here because that's all I know! But I will be more than happy to charge more for bitching and griping! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
I have said it before but,

GFE is not something a lady DOES; it is something she IS.

If she has to fake it, she's not really a GFE
But I will be more than happy to charge more for bitching and griping! Originally Posted by Lana Warren
Sounds like that would be an OWE (Old wife experience). From what I recall those are WAY too expensive.

Think I'll stick with the GFE and hope that my ladies all have Oscar caliber abilities.
Sounds like that would be an OWE (Old wife experience). From what I recall those are WAY too expensive.

Think I'll stick with the GFE and hope that my ladies all have Oscar caliber abilities. Originally Posted by 1Curiousguy

LMAO!
  • npita
  • 04-27-2010, 08:59 AM
Although that is a really good idea, I don't think I'd call it a ``two-level'' system. It's more like a package for an extended gfe session. But, in that case, why not just offer extended sessions for the same rate and let your client decide how to utilize the extra time? Although I never would purchase lunch or dinner packages, I usually took a provider out to lunch or dinner if I was booking more than 2 hours (which was usually the case).

"Vegas in NYC. It is for the man who is not afraid of having fun and truly experiencing the best of NYC! This package includes transportation to and from each event in a town car or limo. Broadway play or burlesque show, party venue of choice (who knows what it could be…a nightclub or hanging out in a cigar bar), dinner and nightcap. This package is ideal for the man who wants to live it up in NYC one night! "

Having fun on planning and plotting at the moment

Lina
Originally Posted by Sensual Lina
Well that's cool and all, but most guys who see us in the hobby are married. They can't afford to be "seen" out at a play, burlesque show, cigar bar or party venue with a woman they can't explain away if caught. A lunch or dinner can easily be explained away as a business meeting.

It would work if he is a business traveler and out of town I suppose. But things work differently in different parts of the country. I travel to NYC and it's definitely a different vibe there than in Texas!
tara evans in buffalo / wny just once. you guys in texas have a virtual buffet and smorgasboard of beautiful woman but Tara looks like the top restraunt in town. If i could have that woman once i could die a happy man.
I love the Girlfriend experience with all the guys. I offer one set price and that is 200 for the hour and 150 for the half hour. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Gee,
None of the GFE extra providers have posted. Whoda Thunk it?

I noticed this trend first with PSE. It's trickled down to GFE, so what's next? BBBJ? Being on time? Showering between sessions?

I'm with the OP. I don't understand offering a discount for those who don't want your best, because why would you ever want to show less than your best in such a competitive market? I also don't understand asking a premium from those who want your best. Either way, it's just bad marketing.

If one of the "GFE extra" ladies show up, I'd like to ask if it really makes her more, or if it just makes her more from the fewer clients who call anyway?

Rant over.
Gee,
I'm with the OP. I don't understand offering a discount for those who don't want your best, because why would you ever want to show less than your best in such a competitive market? I also don't understand asking a premium from those who want your best. Originally Posted by PODarkness
And you just pinned down the true GFE. She always offers her best, regardless of her rate! And she offers: BBBJ, Being on time and Showering between sessions

LOL
i offer GFE to all my visitors at no extra charge, and think my reviews say i do a pretty good job at providing that experence. but you need to stop and think for a min. about what your saying and asking. real world boy/ girlfriend relations start with lite chat, then to hand holding and arm around shoulders progressing to deeper and more intense feelings and passon as time passes. you expect to set an 1 hr. appointment with a provider and shes supposed to be your true blue 100% girlfriend with no acting???? come on get real . a provider who can pull this off with out you being any wiser deserves an emmy. you wouldn;t walk up to a female in the mall and announce your my girlfriiend so lets go to your place and fuck, may be what you think but not what you say. now to those providers that charge extra so be it their doing extra work. you dont work for free do you. you really need to be thanking the providers that make you feel like you had a real GFE, they put out a lot of effort to make it seen that way. xoxo chelsea Originally Posted by chelsea simms
I understand the point ... but this is why not every lady is cut out for this hobby ...