US and Russia reach deal on Syria's Chemical Weapons.

By the time you hear how not to be a cocksucker, it will be approximately a couple weeks too late. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
"Sweet Ass" IIFFY, what do you think of my 2013 Syrian invasion strategy?
So when does Obama put in the ball gag?
So when does Obama put in the ball gag? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
When Michelle tells him too.
When Michelle tells him too. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Link?
Which one of those pics is really you JD?
Which one of those pics is really you JD? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
The middle bottom!
The middle bottom! Originally Posted by bigtex
Were those enough "links" for you to understand what they are?

Socks are handier ... try one sometime.

Speaking of the thread topic ...

.... are you advocating U.N. Weapons Inspectors on this go-round?

.... are you advocating U.N. Weapons Inspectors on this go-round? Originally Posted by LexusLover
A key component of the deal will be that the UN will send in Weapons Inspectors by November of this year.

Now that there is a commitment for UN Weapons Inspectors in Syria, perhaps it is time for the US to consider a full scale invasion of Syria. To hell with the 'mamby-pamby' weapons inspecting. Let's get down to the nitty gritty and use the highly successful "Dubya" model, that was used in Iraq.

I believe Obama should immediately authorize a full scale invasion of Syria by no later than mid November. He should follow the invasion with a January 1, 2014, "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED" Photo Op, errrrr Press Conference on the deck of the Aircraft Carrier Abraham Lincoln.

I believe it would also be a great idea to have Obama land on the Abe wearing a Naval Aviator's flight suit! Geez, just think of the possibilities! The entire world will watch as the President of the United States struts his stuff across the deck of an American Aircraft Carrier! That will show those Russians who the "Decider in Chief" really is.

Hmmmm, I bet there will might be an opportunity for an alert photographer to get a close-up, "crotch shot" of the Prez!

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
Originally Posted by bigtex
What part of "mamby-pamby" Weapons Instructors did you not understand?
What part of "mamby-pamby" Weapons Instructors did you not understand? Originally Posted by bigtex
Well, I was aware Obmainable-Hillarious had "Weapons Instructors" in Libya to augment the Syrian "rebels" they were supporting, ............

................but I was talking about the U.N. Weapons INSPECTORS!!

Just wondering what "weapons" they are going to INSPECT? Any ideas?

I saw you mentioned them, but I did not see where you are in favor of them.

Can you enlighten me? Or are you going to wait until next February?

Also while your at it ... do you think they will find any chemical weapons?
Well, I was aware Obmainable-Hillarious had "Weapons Instructors" in Libya to augment the Syrian "rebels" they were supporting, ............

................but I was talking about the U.N. Weapons INSPECTORS!!

Just wondering what "weapons" they are going to INSPECT? Any ideas?

I saw you mentioned them, but I did not see where you are in favor of them.

Can you enlighten me? Or are you going to wait until next February?

Also while your at it ... do you think they will find any chemical weapons? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hey, BT, are you as happy as the White House .....

.... that the news media has a new story to cover?

Don't bother asking for "a link," ...

................. because you and I both know there won't be one for years!

Don't bother asking for "a link," ... Originally Posted by LexusLover
I might comment when there is one!
I might comment when there is one! Originally Posted by bigtex
Perhaps you need one. But I suspect you would still deny the reality.
Perhaps you need one. But I suspect you would still deny the reality. Originally Posted by LexusLover
I will sit back and allow the self proclaimed expert who spent 5 1/2 years denying the grim reality that occurred following the ill fated and ill advised spring of 2003 invasion of Iraq. To add additional fuel to the "deny the reality" fire, the self proclaimed expert still denies the "grim" reality to this very day.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED!
I will sit back ... Originally Posted by bigtex
If I were you I would also, while wasting time attempting to refocus attention away from Obaminable's WMD's hunt .... now that the U.N. INSPECTORS have confirmed the presence of WMD's in Syria and Syria has "officially" admitted they exist along with RUSSIA! ................ sort like ...

"here we go again"!

Common denominator ... Russians. This time we are co-conspirators.