What is favorite breast size?

I pretty much like what the girl has in the picture Setty posted but my range is from a very full C to a F. Anything bigger than an F is not appealing to me, nor are implants.
  • 10-27-2012, 08:04 PM
I prefer B's and A's. They tend not to get in the way of other activities, also easier for the gal to find clothes that fit!
I like them all, large and small, but if I had my pick the bigger the better. I have never and don't think I will ever encounter any that will be to big for my taste. I like them all natural, with LARGER darker areolas. The LARGER (3+ inch) darker areolas I have yet to enjoy.....so on with the search. I voted DD since that was the largest choice.
My DDs
I like C's, B's are just a little small and D's are to much. A nice hand full is great.
I'm more of a leg/ass guy myself Originally Posted by BigTee
There you go ,LEGS & ASS BABY, but the perfect size titties are the 1's that fit perfectly in my mouth. I've been with woman that are flat as a board, and they're dynamite in bed, and I've been with woman that are well endowed and they suck in bed.
B's or bigger are always good. I love all tits really, but if I had to choose one size, I would go with C's. C covers a large range from a small C to a big C, and they are just so much fun to lick, suck, and pull lightly.

I just love everything on a woman, and I like to sit and look at them for a few minutes to take it all in.
  • Gucci
  • 10-28-2012, 07:47 PM
36C ! ! !
  • Paven
  • 10-28-2012, 08:51 PM
Where is the double FF option?
Where is the double FF option? Originally Posted by Paven

Right next to the taint option.
I just like titties, period. If there was a poll choice for 'Ashleys' I would pick that one!!

I don't really think the poll can give you an accurate answer for what your asking because I honestly don't think most men know what true cup sizes are. For example, a 32D is just about the same cup size as a 34B. The cup sizes are just about the same, just a tad bigger in the D than the B. Also, the 'full C' that most girls go for with boob jobs, is a C cup by a doctors standards, but take those titties to VS and you're really lookin at a DD. I'm already wearing a 32D, if I were to get boobs, they wouldn't have a bra to fit me because im only a 31 inches around, putting me in a 32. I guess technically I prefer medium to large boobs!
Now that I know what size Littlemiss is, I'll choose 32D. I still need to see them just to make sure I like them.

TM
Hey you left me out damnit! lmao

DDD bitches! Originally Posted by HotCougarMilf
Hot Cougar Milf are awesome! I waiting to experience them. Goddess Dallas has the best!!!!
A healthy C is great!
A handy flowchart to explain