How long have you, kept a regular or ATF?

I'll celebrate my 3rd anniversary as a provider on May 31st. The very first fellow I ever saw, a visiting businessman, still calls whenever he's in Houston, as do a few other long-time gentlemen from out-of-town. Locally, 3 kind patrons have visited with me frequently for over 2 years, and a handful of others semi-regularly for over a year. I'm grateful and very fond of them all. Can you have more than one ATF?
I'll celebrate my 3rd anniversary as a provider on May 31st. The very first fellow I ever saw, a visiting businessman, still calls whenever he's in Houston, as do a few other long-time gentlemen from out-of-town. Locally, 3 kind patrons have visited with me frequently for over 2 years, and a handful of others semi-regularly for over a year. I'm grateful and very fond of them all. Can you have more than one ATF? Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Of course...
because normally one does, what the other does not.
That is why, it's good to have more, than one hobbyship.
7 YEARS
Never long enough.
Never long enough. Originally Posted by Hercules
Maybe you have not, found the right one yet...
you will know, when you do.
I was a regular with a ATF stripper/provider for about 4 months. Does that count?
I was a regular with a ATF stripper/provider for about 4 months. Does that count? Originally Posted by bigmarv
Yes...
that states, that you can at-least, hold a hobbyship.
You have to start somewhere. That will help, build your credibility.
Close to 8yrs, and she is retired now, looking for a NEW ATF. In coctact now with a few of the ladies and hopefully will find someone soon.
Everyone I see currently I've seen anywhere from 18 months to 3 years. I can't say I'm a regular cuz I'm so low volume. (in more ways than one LMAO)
Well, I feel this is so, enlightening for most.
Alot of newbies, are real confused, and are, feeling their way through.
I believe this will encourage, male and female, to make the most, of a hobbyship.
My top 2 favorites are just about tied at 6 years and counting.

One of them calls herself my Sunday night wife. The other is whenever I can catch her.

Torito
My top 2 favorites are just about tied at 6 years and counting.
One of them calls herself my Sunday night wife. The other is whenever I can catch her.

Torito
Originally Posted by Torito

Well you know, actually what it's like, to have a hobbyship.
7 years and counting......
  • Casey
  • 03-17-2010, 08:40 AM
I have to say most of the people that I see have been coming to me almost 10 years. I have a few that drop in from time to time that knew me before that. As for a long standing agreement I was at 7 years of a monthly arrangement and then he passed away. It was very sad.

I have a newer arrangement, but still have known him 5-6 years. The arrangement part didn't come until the last couple of year though.

Casey
About 10 years and 8 years. Pretty cool, I think!